morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
Here is my problem I can not trigger the start of event for the achiviement 'Yoga budies' ??

How do you do it, every time I speak to my mother in the morning, she replies that I do not have the level to practice yoga with her.

Please help me.

thx

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hello,
Here is my problem I can not trigger the start of event for the achiviement 'Yoga budies' ??

How do you do it, every time I speak to my mother in the morning, she replies that I do not have the level to practice yoga with her.

Please help me.

thx
You have to select 'Oh nothing, just checking if you need anything mom!'

Snake2586

Jul 23, 2017
How do I get Ashley's wet pantie pic? completed all the rest of her achievements, but somehow missed that pic

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Probably Friday 13 October!
So.. my dad has a cottage near a lake.. wanna go?:rolleyes:
Mind if I join? I will probably get slaughtered with a machete or something but until then we could have so much fun. But we also need a woman who gets topless at some point. For some reason that is mandatory. x'D
Happy Bonding.
Someone Call ME!!!:evilupset::closedeyesmile:

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
After I wrote my question down, I've spent 2 hours to figure out what's going on and what I am missing then I found a way to get things right and finished the game thank everyone who tried to help. But maybe you guys can help me about this question I have: In the game it shows 2 more special moments with mom but I don't know what they are and I already got the lip icon thing to level 30 so is it because there is no more action she spies on you when you sleep naked in this version? I hope I can make myselft clear.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Probably Friday 13 October!
So.. my dad has a cottage near a lake.. wanna go?:rolleyes:
Mind if I join? I will probably get slaughtered with a machete or something but until then we could have so much fun. But we also need a woman who gets topless at some point. For some reason that is mandatory. x'D
Someone Call ME!!!:evilupset::closedeyesmile:
Unfortunately perverts like us are going to be the first to fall. But I'm in too :extremelyhappy:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
After I wrote my question down, I've spent 2 hours to figure out what's going on and what I am missing then I found a way to get things right and finished the game thank everyone who tried to help. But maybe you guys can help me about this question I have: In the game it shows 2 more special moments with mom but I don't know what they are and I already got the lip icon thing to level 30 so is it because there is no more action she spies on you when you sleep naked in this version? I hope I can make myselft clear.
Have you checked your achievement overview? That's the trophy icon on the left of the exit game icon. Sounds like the 'Yoga buddies' and 'Wake up service' are missing.

donttazemebro

Jun 11, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering Wake Up Service with Mom. She's at 40 but just stares then closes the door when MC is laying in bed at 7 AM. Am I supposed to do something prior to get her to watch MC crank one out?

james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
yes and still docent let me do yoga.she reply 's "u can join me and your sisters Saturday, to advanced for u blabla..."

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how do i can spy Mom's bedroom?
MC need to do everything, look in the hours from Walkthrough, and Him need everyday to look in the Mom's bedroom (22.00hrs) - Walkthrough (three versions) official too

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes