Aug 4, 2017
I write for Harem Villa, and there's no resemblance whatsoever~
I think he meant about Veronica's old hair that was similar to that of sister MC Harem Villa...kkk

it's only you look on page 1 that will see the cover of the game with Veronica with the ancient hair!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think he meant about Veronica's old hair that was similar to that of sister MC Harem Villa...kkk

it's only you look on page 1 that will see the cover of the game with Veronica with the ancient hair!
Man am i glad she got herself some new hair, that old hair don't look or flow right.
With the new hair she looks way better if you ask me.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Man am i glad she got herself some new hair, that old hair don't look or flow right.
With the new hair she looks way better if you ask me.
You're right, the old hair wasn't indicative of her personality. The old hair was more suited for a younger, cuter girl. She is more the sexy sassy type...with the hair to match. She needed the makeover, badly!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You're right, the old hair wasn't indicative of her personality. The old hair was more suited for a younger, cuter girl. She is more the sexy sassy type...with the hair to match. She needed the makeover, badly!
Exactly, it was a good call to change it. Actully reminded me of Sarah Kerrigan from SC1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
The new Sarah Kerrigan reminds me of Dana.
View attachment 25526
Both are pretty hot though so there is always that. But only one of them is a space goddess.
Anyway i wont go more off topic.
So let's return back to the game the thread is about. May i ask who your favorite of the girls in Man of the House is?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Both are pretty hot though so there is always that. But only one of them is a space goddess.
Anyway i wont go more off topic.
So let's return back to the game the thread is about. May i ask who your favorite of the girls in Man of the House is?
Noice recovery;)...my favorite is Veronica, because I always like to break the sassy ones.:evilsmile:

Reactions: Dastardly

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I do wish that Faerin would have let Max fuck 'Eric' up the butt before he was carted off :evilsmile::test3:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes