Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
XD
No-no if i see that stuff right now, i wont be able to sleep!::|:
Looks like we are in the same boat. I just started playing After Invasion and I don't think I am sleeping tonight.

It's kinda' like your schoolgirl obsession, but with Post apocalyptic, superhero, genetic engineering, games.XD

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
XD
Looks like we are in the same boat. I just started playing After Invasion and I don't think I am sleeping tonight.

It's kinda' like your schoolgirl obsession, but with Post apocalyptic, superhero, genetic engineering, games.XD
That game is so buggy and glitchy. it's such a mess! its a shame, the game has some pretty cool ideas and potential overall.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
That game is so buggy and glitchy. it's such a mess! its a shame, the game has some pretty cool ideas and potential overall.
I know its full of bugs. But that doesn't mess with the stories. (which I love). Plus with a few little hacks, the game becomes somewhat playable. It's a super fun story, though.

Shit!...I went off topic again...ummmm...let me think of something...So, I can't wait for the aunt to the aunt to show up in the story. Also, does anyone else think that Veronica and Fitness club chic are the superhero's they talk about at dinner?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I know its full of bugs. But that doesn't mess with the stories. (which I love). Plus with a few little hacks, the game becomes somewhat playable. It's a super fun story, though.

Shit!...I went off topic again...ummmm...let me think of something...So, I can't wait for the aunt to the aunt to show up in the story. Also, does anyone else think that Veronica and Fitness club chic are the superhero's they talk about at dinner?
Oh shit off-topic again!.. uhh soo.. like.. yeah! i agree superheros! fitness clubs! girls! hot hot aunt!
(we got this, they never suspect a thing that we got off topic!)

Reactions: Von Herman

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
After that NTR bullshit in DoD...I'm nervous. Gotta cover my ass. (insert ass joke here)
Why should you cover your ass, when they're aiming for your mouth?

Ngah, got the date wrong, I expected the game last friday and now it will reach the web on the day, when I have the most work. :(

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
i rubb my ass on your ass! that way we got our ass'es covered!
also what NTR BS in DoD? wait,NO! you are going off topic again!
(but if its importent, just send a PM. I'm always open . . .)
No, not important, but I remember the NTR conversation got way out of hand and the Mods started banning people who talked about it. I guess they started another thread just for people who want to talk about it.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Why should you cover your ass, when they're aiming for your mouth?

Ngah, got the date wrong, I expected the game last friday and now it will reach the web on the day, when I have the most work. :(
But look at it this way. Now you have more time to build up your suspense in the private parts.
The one who waits for something good, never waits too long!
No, not important, but I remember the NTR conversation got way out of hand and the Mods started banning people who talked about it. I guess they started another thread just for people who want to talk about it.
Yeah it got pretty wild at one point. one dude kept making new accounts and trolling the thread. It was not very funny.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes