StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
who is that girl?
Anne Hathaway:cool:

TAKE THIS FOR YOU MAN!!!
View attachment 25680 PUT this in your signature

and this for you playing another time...
View attachment 25681
Oh yea! smack smack!! bad girl!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish! but we are only allowed 2 sigs :( and i dont want to get rid of my pretty Nova.:'( Still V is my nr1 girl in the game though!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
@Faerin

Hopefully you have a good backup system in place... don't want another Doppelganger incident.. :confounded:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hmm, last 4 pages of "thanks buddy" and other spam not related, or only vaguely related to the game.. And for the love of the gods, if you reply to single posts, then combine your responses! I am bad at that too, but seeing one person responmd to 10 single posts seriously clutters the thread, especially when they are OT to begin with.

Guys/gals, no wonder people refuse to read through a thread looking for clues on how to play the game when we give them this. Can we tone down the OOT spam or take it to PM's please? Thanks.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hmm, last 4 pages of "thanks buddy" and other spam not related, or only vaguely related to the game.. And for the love of the gods, if you reply to single posts, then combine your responses! I am bad at that too, but seeing one person responmd to 10 single posts seriously clutters the thread, especially when they are OT to begin with.

Guys/gals, no wonder people refuse to read through a thread looking for clues on how to play the game when we give them this. Can we tone down the OOT spam or take it to PM's please? Thanks.
@Carlo S @StarWarrior @TCMS @muttdoggy @Bloo

THIS.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes