Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I have last save from v0.8.2 and want to continue but saves previous 0.8.3 don't work with v0.8.4.
Your v0.8.2 save doesn't work with v0.8.3 either. Have a look at the OP but if you download the v0.8.4 it should have a 100% save up to v0.8.3 (Which is no different to v0.8.2 but there's been bug fixes).

someone have 0.8.2 save 100% for v.0.8.4?
If you download v0.8.4 there should be a 100% save file in there already. That's a 100% save file from the end of v0.8.2 (v0.8.3 was a huge bug fix version).

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I have last save from v0.8.2 and want to continue but saves previous 0.8.3 don't work with v0.8.4.
there is a developers save provided, in the game
but I recomend you to play from scratch again, as an "old" player There are a lot of improved scenes specially with the Veronica Amy event, as well the whole story is reworked and more logical, hope that helps

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Your v0.8.2 save doesn't work with v0.8.3 either. Have a look at the OP but if you download the v0.8.4 it should have a 100% save up to v0.8.3 (Which is no different to v0.8.2 but there's been bug fixes).

If you download v0.8.4 there should be a 100% save file in there already. That's a 100% save file from the end of v0.8.2 (v0.8.3 was a huge bug fix version).
there is a developers save provided, in the game
but I recomend you to play from scratch again, as an "old" player There are a lot of improved scenes specially with the Veronica Amy event, as well the whole story is reworked and more logical, hope that helps
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Aren´t we quick and helpfull ?? good morning @Walg

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
guys can someone help? i don't know how to proceed with Mother stats 25 20, recently after date with Vero recieved suspicious stat +1. how can i trigger scenes in his room (and he now have second hint on mom and tell he fuck her after yoga-not possible right now or too soon).
1. How much suspicious stat i need to her visit mc room and which time or requirements please. Mostly stuck on her root.
2. and by the way there is thing about spy on mom when she speak with aunt Emma on phone also don't know how to trigger.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
guys can someone help? i don't know how to proceed with Mother stats 25 20, recently after date with Vero recieved suspicious stat +1. how can i trigger scenes in his room (and he now have second hint on mom and tell he fuck her after yoga-not possible right now or too soon).
1. How much suspicious stat i need to her visit mc room and which time or requirements please. Mostly stuck on her root.
2. and by the way there is thing about spy on mom when she speak with aunt Emma on phone also don't know how to trigger.
there were both known bugs but they should work on this version properly (0.84) Any way Larry posted the fix about 100 pages back

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The "CG Rip" from version 0.8.3 works on version 0.8.4?
What??
The "CG Rip" is just images ripped from the game for those who just like to look at pretty pictures.
You don't add them to the game or anything because they are already in there.

Edit: anyway the CG Rip linked in the OP is

nthomass

Nov 27, 2018
Two questions if anyone can help,

1. Does start new game work? What I mean is: will starting a new game and doing normal saves work properly?

2. Is the babydoll lingerie broken again? I tried running through a new game 3 times and I never get the selfie for the babydoll and Ash never wears it eventhough I bought it and gave it to her.

TIA
Hi,
Did you deal with this problem? I have the same error.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,
Did you deal with this problem? I have the same error.
well you revived a question from 2 weeks ago and yet you didn't read the answer what was postet 2 posts below? i simply don't get it
but to enlighten you; yes new game works just as intended and for the second you have to be a bit more patient as she will wear it later

Reactions: User #19006

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Here's an v0.8.3 save game complete, to change the MC's name to your choice open the savefile in 'notepad' (or your equivalent) scroll down to line 4 and delete 'Ryder' and enter a name of your choice. it should be good to go. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: User #19006

nthomass

Nov 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "AlterSack, post: 1347102, członek: 851070"] dobrze ożywiłeś pytanie sprzed 2 tygodni, a jednak nie przeczytałeś odpowiedzi na pytanie, co było postem 2 postów poniżej? Po prostu tego nie rozumiem
ale aby was oświecić; tak nowa gra działa dokładnie tak, jak powinna, a na sekundę musisz być nieco bardziej cierpliwy, ponieważ będzie ją później nosić [/ QUOTE]

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
As a footnote, I still have all the 'weekly' saves on the 8.3, if you let me know where you were, playwise, on the 8.2 then I can look back through them and find a week close to your last, and upload that for you. :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
And that's what's not triggering. I can't even talk to Debby at the gym yet.

I went to the police station on Saturday 7 AM and then I waited in 60 minute intervals until Tuesday but the reporter thing never triggered. Is there some flag that must be set? If so, I could check if I missed it or not.
I've never messed with any of the flags so I don't know, but if you post your savefile (with a note of your problem) one of the Testers will be able to have a look for you and, either amend accordingly, or give you advice on how to proceed. good luck. :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes