MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Man, you sure know how to fuck up a wet dream! After loading the latest update I was saddened to discover that missions, achievements, collectables, etc... have now been nearly completed. Thanks for screwing me out of the chance to do them on my own. You've taken a beautiful game and sucked all of the fun and months of gameplay right out of it.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Man, you sure know how to fuck up a wet dream! After loading the latest update I was saddened to discover that missions, achievements, collectables, etc... have now been nearly completed. Thanks for screwing me out of the chance to do them on my own. You've taken a beautiful game and sucked all of the fun and months of gameplay right out of it.
Did you open the wrong save? I think the latest update comes with a complete save version.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Did you open the wrong save? I think the latest update comes with a complete save version.
I restarted the last update as they said previous saves would no longer work. I was nearing being caught up when the newest update came out and after updating now most everything has already been completed.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Go to the police station (I think in the morning?) where you should overhear a phone conversation between Officer Debby and a reporter, when you get home in the evening you should get a new hint about the TV.
And that's what's not triggering. I can't even talk to Debby at the gym yet.

I went to the police station on Saturday 7 AM and then I waited in 60 minute intervals until Tuesday but the reporter thing never triggered. Is there some flag that must be set? If so, I could check if I missed it or not.

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
can someone help me with the DATES WALKTHROUGH with MOM and VERONICA? can't seem to find any. thanks in advance

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I restarted the last update as they said previous saves would no longer work. I was nearing being caught up when the newest update came out and after updating now most everything has already been completed.
Did you copy your 8.3 saves over to 8.4? If you don't, when you continue you'll get the "end of 8.3" save that comes with 8.4.

Reactions: User #19006

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Bonjour, j’ai fait cela en utilisant Google Translate, donc pardonnez-nous toute erreur lors du démarrage du jeu. Il existe en fait une version française. Veuillez vérifier la photo ci-jointe en ce qui concerne votre rendez-vous avec Ashley. Téléchargez le mini guide ici. Pourriez-vous utiliser l'anglais même si Google Translate nous comprendra Merci

Mini Guide

View attachment 188009
Il faut demarer la partie ,ensuite il faut ouvrir le téléphone , puis dans settings il faut mettre le jeu en français, attention parfois il y a des phrases qui ne sont pas traduite.

U

User_51567

do you know when version 0.85 will come out?
Just read 2 pages back, and your answer will appear magically before your eyes.

I know, it's very hard to think of something like that for yourself... But here is another tip, a little bit of initiative and common sense goes a very long way ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, there isn't enough sunscreen in the world to cover those.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes