DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
how to change??? im confused lol
Open the 'new' savefile in Notepad (or equivalent) scroll down to the 4th line which should read <Name>Mike</Name> ( the 'mike' part may be the character name the file owner chose) delete that name and enter your own choice, then you should be good to go with your own name choice...Good luck. :)

Reactions: mybaby2509

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I can't get the newscast about the superhero to trigger. Any prerequisite to this? The girls were already talking about it at breakfast. But when I approach the couch at 21:00, all I find is mom sitting on the couch for the footrub scene

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
if you actually had played the game instead of referring to outdated walkthroughs you would have noticed that your post is completly unnecessary
What are you talking about it was part of the cheats of the game up to 0.07. You haven't played this game, have you. To say something it was part of a walkthrough is just stupid and I'm done with you.

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018
I have issue. After bath event I recived selfie and hint says she'll send me another one. When I get it, SMS UI is bugged, I have info about 3 messages but I dont see any and can't do anythig more.
I have exactly the same problem except I was playing in polish language (maybe it's relevant since I have just played through entire game in english just fine). I posted about it in walkthrough thread but unfortunately no response yet.

nethak

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, i've restart the game with v0.8.4 and i have a problem with Sophia, love is 15 and arousal is 5 and i don't now to increase it, i help she in the gym and invite she at the beach and win she many time, but i don't meet Ashley in hallway... With Ashley i have 100/100

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, i've restart the game with v0.8.4 and i have a problem with Sophia, love is 15 and arousal is 5 and i don't now to increase it, i help she in the gym and invite she at the beach and win she many time, but i don't meet Ashley in hallway... With Ashley i have 100/100
Have you met her in the sauna at 3pm (15:00)?

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I'm having a problem with Amy in the newest update. It says to have a beer with her at Neon so I do that, then it says to take a cab ride with Veronica so I do that, then I'm stuck with "The other day when we were having a beer, she was constantly staring at Veronica." I'm not sure what to do. Also, when it reaches 22:00 it changes back to having a beer with her at Neon.

maciekone1

Mar 21, 2018
I have exactly the same problem except I was playing in polish language (maybe it's relevant since I have just played through entire game in english just fine). I posted about it in walkthrough thread but unfortunately no response yet.
I was playing in other laguage than english also.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Is there a thing to do with the flags for Angel and Sophia? Just replayed for Mom now they won't advance. I know all that has to be done for it to happen cause I played so many times. But now can't get them to finish. Angel for Debbie and Soph for Ashley endings.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The suggestion is "when i leave my room on weekend afternoons, i run into Ashley"
Then that is what you need to do, you have maxxed Sophie for the moment, and you need her to take Ashley's next lesson. Walk out of your room, on the weekend, in the early part of the afternoon.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I can't get the newscast about the superhero to trigger. Any prerequisite to this? The girls were already talking about it at breakfast. But when I approach the couch at 21:00, all I find is mom sitting on the couch for the footrub scene
Go to the police station (I think in the morning?) where you should overhear a phone conversation between Officer Debby and a reporter, when you get home in the evening you should get a new hint about the TV.

Reactions: TheDevian

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm having a problem with Amy in the newest update. It says to have a beer with her at Neon so I do that, then it says to take a cab ride with Veronica so I do that, then I'm stuck with "The other day when we were having a beer, she was constantly staring at Veronica." I'm not sure what to do. Also, when it reaches 22:00 it changes back to having a beer with her at Neon.
you have regrettably found one of the last remaining bugs, but...if you go to pg1675 post #33496 you should find a solution to your problem.. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Don't know whether this beach bug has happened to anyone else and been reported already:
Whenever I go to the beach on sundays, after choosing a girl to hang out with, the scene doesn't play correctly (the text does, but there are image issues):
- When choosing Claire, each picture is replaced with a black screen
- Same for Ashley
- When choosing Veronica, I get a white screen, also during the animation. Just the "finale" is correct
- Black screen for Emma
- When choosing Ashley and Sophia, I actually get to see a picture from a scene with Ashley and MC in MC's bedroom

Edit:
I don't think it's anything about the beach. I get wrong display of graphic all over the place after some time playing. Relaunching the game seems to solve the issue, but reloading doesn't. Sorry about the fuzz.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes