crazylazy

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys.I have problem with Amy event i cant trigger it.Problem is next when i do mom massage with oil next day i go to health center and talk to Amy.Then i give her the panties from Veronica and when i talk to her in Neon i can only drink bear with her and thats it.After that i talk to Veronica in the cab about Amy and thats it next day all over again same story.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys.I have problem with Amy event i cant trigger it.Problem is next when i do mom massage with oil next day i go to health center and talk to Amy.Then i give her the panties from Veronica and when i talk to her in Neon i can only drink bear with her and thats it.After that i talk to Veronica in the cab about Amy and thats it next day all over again same story.
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
On my new playthrough after the reset, a lot of event flags seem to pile up on the Sunday beach outing. Basically halting progress while you pass time.
I suggest spacing out when they occur relative to the other girls and degree of lewdity, or since it's a whole day event we could either get 2 actions, or splitting some off into major/minor actions.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Was just replaying the whole game cause I fucked something up, but got it right now. Was thinking a sick thought about the Armory where Emma and Amy live. Just incase the place was a men's maximum security prison, I hope there's no ghost's in the future ep's or the MC better watch his ass!! LOL (just a funny but sick thing that came to mind) He will be the slave. Oh i'm fucked up Nevermind me:oops: He does have a girly look to him

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

maciekone1

Mar 21, 2018
I have issue. After bath event I recived selfie and hint says she'll send me another one. When I get it, SMS UI is bugged, I have info about 3 messages but I dont see any and can't do anythig more.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I have issue. After bath event I recived selfie and hint says she'll send me another one. When I get it, SMS UI is bugged, I have info about 3 messages but I dont see any and can't do anythig more.
Firstly you need to be on the 'MotH, Walkthrough and FAQ thread' because that is a bug that the testers there can sort for you, just repost your problem there and include your last savefile and they should get it sorted for you, good luck.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Firstly you need to be on the 'MotH, Walkthrough and FAQ thread' because that is a bug that the testers there can sort for you, just repost your problem there and include your last savefile and they should get it sorted for you, good luck.
OHH Yes I forgot not to do that here.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes