autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How do you progress amy story? I keep getting looped on the "Let's go have a beer with her at Neon" hint, what am i missing? I already max veronica story, is it because of that that it bugged out?

SDaz

Jan 10, 2018
I'm having the same issue. Could you take a lok at my save and maybe see a similarity? I would use his save but he has content i havent got to yet.
From what i could see the flags amy had a drink goes from 2 to 0, and veronicas cab_asked also goes from 2 to 0. Don't know if other things changed.

Also, changing those two back didn't fix the problem.
I'm having the same issue also

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do you progress amy story? I keep getting looped on the "Let's go have a beer with her at Neon" hint, what am i missing? I already max veronica story, is it because of that that it bugged out?
I'm having the same issue also
You have both run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah well no shit Sherlock but no. What I meant is that I have already been doing all the incest shit in the game without the incest patch. So what does it add? Capiche?
Start off with that next time so you don't get the slew of comments on it. :)

It sets your relations with Ashley, Veronica, Claire, etc to full family rather than step-sibling/child etc. If you want, you can view the file in your browser.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes