AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Where is the grind cheats at I don't want to go through 10 times of teaching a girl math? I don't want to go through watching 10 comedy movies. I liked the setting where you could up everyone's love or affection levels. So you didn't have to grind to get the good stuff. Sorry if others disagree they can not use it but the edit it out all together you lose a star or four.
if you actually had played the game instead of referring to outdated walkthroughs you would have noticed that your post is completly unnecessary

Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
Hi. I've requested a new type save file from around 0.8. I haven't played since then and wouldn't like to start over or miss the action from 0.8 to 8.3. Could any of you help me out with a save game around 0.8?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi. I've requested a new type save file from around 0.8. I haven't played since then and wouldn't like to start over or miss the action from 0.8 to 8.3. Could any of you help me out with a save game around 0.8?
Any save before .83 is now incompatable with the new UI rendering them useless .84 comes with a 100% save file included

Reactions: TheDevian

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Heres your save back good to go you ran into a bug which will be repaired in the next version
Thanks alot, man. One last thing left that to unlock Aunt-mom phone conversation event. I tried going near her room at 22:00 but I find peeking inside her room instead. Any suggestion? I have also completed the voyeur and laptop event.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks alot, man. One last thing left that to unlock Aunt-mom phone conversation event. I tried going near her room at 22:00 but I find peeking inside her room instead. Any suggestion? I have also completed the voyeur and laptop event.
Yeah that was the reason you had problems the event timer to overhear the conversation had reset and the only way to fix that is to make it look as if you actually did overhear it to the game so no matter how hard you try you wont get that conversation

Last edited:

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah that was the reason you had problems the event timer to overhear the conversation had reset and the only way to fix that is to make it look as if you actually did overhear it to the game so no matter how hard you try you wont get that conversation
Okay can i still unlock aunt without encountering that event?

Last edited:

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
The 'stars' were used in the earlier version of the game, since the rewrite and update they were removed, the problem you are having is a glitch that Faerin and the testers are aware of and should be rectified in the next update, the solution to your problem can be found on pg1663 post #33252, check that out, if after that it still doesn't work you will need to repost and attach your savefile so one of the testers can look at it and hopefully sort it out for you. Good luck.
Yes, I found a post that instructed how to use the flags in the game to mark it to the next stage. Thank you for your response. Sorry, but I was pretty frustrated last night when I wrote that.

Reactions: DarkDreamz

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I tracked Claire but I dont get the hint with the email of Dr. Mathews. Amy is now on 20/10 stats but there is no hint for her too.
That is strange. I got the hint that I should look for a mail. I fired up the MC's computer and read the fake mail address and there it was: a mail from Claire. If you don't get the hint and/or the mail I can't explain it. If you are not at the end of the storyline of Claire you should get a hint for that I think.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
v0.8.4 need MOD
Just to clarify what Mod would like

A mod that would increase all the girls stats - Well that one was already included up to version 0.82 and people would access it max the girls stats and then ask why this didnt work or why didnt I get this scene, so it was taken out and if it was made available again the same thing would happen, even now with it not there people are editing their save files to increase their stats and breaking the game and wondering why it wont work.
A mod where you can see all the scenes and animations - Well thats already included in the current cheat menu with the unlock all memories button and all the good stuff becomes available
A mod where you can access the cheat menu from day one - Well thats already included as well just skip the introduction day and the cheat menu unlocks

So again just to clarify what kind of mod are you looking for exactly ?

And I know I am old but the bigger you type only helps me to see it better it doesnt mean that it will happen

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Correct, but i was hoping that someone might have bothered, to play the 8.3 version from scratch, and made som savegames along the way :)
I still have the v0.8.3 (extras) with saves from Day1 (after the intro) up to Day 100? with a save on each Sunday, which are you looking for 1st/Last or Where?

Reactions: larry5168
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes