hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Let's be honest, she's been the one corrupting the MC too. :devilish:
Oh, I agree. This is what I actually love in the game - with the exception of that e-mail (and I still can't believe Claire is that easy to dupe) - the MC is way more often a pawn in the hands of others. Both his sisters and his mother are easily presented as the ones pushing him forward on the road to corruption.
Ashley is the easy one, I actually wonder how people may think otherwise about her.
Veronica obviously didn't really care about the MC having anything to blackmail her with, she cares if he has the guts for it (and the guts to protect her if needed).
Claire gets duped by a fake e-mail, when she has to be a very competent professional in a leadership role in her firm. I don't buy it. Bait and switch tactics, the constant teasing and the fact she got in to it from what? 3 e-mails with a professional? Yeah... right. Join the yoga... but stay in the back, since - you know, that's where you put the male in the picture.

Damn, I love this game :D

I'm stuck at Mom/Claire not visiting MC room while he sleep naked. I don't have any other opition to increase her arousal, The last one was Yoga and it's done. I tried changing the time to wake at 8:00, 7:00, 9:00 while naked and boxer, Nothing happening! Any help please.
What's your tip for her?

There is difference between 8.2 walkthrough and 8.4, We need updated one.
All you need to know is in the tips, except the dates and a few other things (having to go back to your aunt to unlock the coffee shop for example) and there the walktrough is still accurate.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, I agree. This is what I actually love in the game - with the exception of that e-mail (and I still can't believe Claire is that easy to dupe) - the MC is way more often a pawn in the hands of others. Both his sisters and his mother are easily presented as the ones pushing him forward on the road to corruption.
Ashley is the easy one, I actually wonder how people may think otherwise about her.
Veronica obviously didn't really care about the MC having anything to blackmail her with, she cares if he has the guts for it (and the guts to protect her if needed).
Claire gets duped by a fake e-mail, when she has to be a very competent professional in a leadership role in her firm. I don't buy it. Bait and switch tactics, the constant teasing and the fact she got in to it from what? 3 e-mails with a professional? Yeah... right. Join the yoga... but stay in the back, since - you know, that's where you put the male in the picture.

Damn, I love this game :D
No doubt, the reversing of so many tropes is one of the things I love about this game, it did not fall into the typical patterns, even when it started in much the same places.
Same here, that's what I loved about Ashley!
I think you are right to a degree, but I think Veronica did care at first to some extent but found she liked it, it just took her a while to admit it, even if she was pushing him into it but acting the way she did. I mean, even when she broke out of it, her excuse was pathetic, 'someone might see', at noon, when no one is ever home...? You really might be right there, she was kind of begging him to call her bluff then. I know I would have. :devilish:
For Claire, I base it on two things, the first being that she wrote first and it was a reply, so you think less about the exact address. The second and most important, they was telling her what she wanted to hear, so she didn't question them.

Also, I want to see more of Pam, she's also pretty cute.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
No doubt, the reversing of so many tropes is one of the things I love about this game, it did not fall into the typical patterns, even when it started in much the same places.
Same here, that's what I loved about Ashley!
I think you are right to a degree, but I think Veronica did care at first to some extent but found she liked it, it just took her a while to admit it, even if she was pushing him into it but acting the way she did. I mean, even when she broke out of it, her excuse was pathetic, 'someone might see', at noon, when no one is ever home...? You really might be right there, she was kind of begging him to call her bluff then. I know I would have. :devilish:
For Claire, I base it on two things, the first being that she wrote first and it was a reply, so you think less about the exact address. The second and most important, they was telling her what she wanted to hear, so she didn't question them.

Also, I want to see more of Pam, she's also pretty cute.
Well, time will tell, sooner or later that "suspicion" stat will play some role in the game. Also the neighbor might actually tip us on to the truth bu accident. Tho: "Your son has been impersonating me to sleep with you!""Yeah, I know" would be a really fun situation. Combined with a stone wall in the police it will make her ark pretty cool, imo. :D

I personally think Sophia needs some love. Not in the sense of sexual content as in she is currently the most grind-heavy girl in the game. Ether some boosting of stats or a few more scenes to mitigate the sauna grind.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
i have a gut feeling that diane might aswell be the one helping the mc in getting the yoga event complete. let's be honest, the way she reacts to those lewd details at her sessions just shows she's already corrupted enough and with her next to the rooftop where all the yoga stuff happens won't go unnoticed very long

U

User_51567

So,

I finally finished it after skipping a lot of updates.
Let me start with the most important thing... @Faerin Thank you, enjoyed it almost the whole way through and is most definitely worth the money that i am paying you :) Keep on the good work!

Of course i do have 1 thing that bothered me, you don't have to take it seriously.. It's just my personal opinion :)
The thing that bothered me the most are all the surplus of side characters that have barely any content (or any content at all). I am not saying that i don't like the side characters (Sophia is after Veronica my favorite of this game so) But having so many chars that are just "filler" for now is downside .... So i hope that they get worked on in the nearby future.

But like i already said... Loved playing the game and is worth every penny.
Veronica was and is still my favorite character and i love that you are going more into the Love territory with her instead of the usual full-on blackmail/abuse/exploiting that most of the developers would do in this kind of story line... So i hope that you keep going with that direction in the future :).

Will skip a couple updates again because i can't play a game purely 10 minutes of a previous save just for the new content, i have to play it again from start.. And the game is a little bit to long to do that every 2 weeks, so probably will check it out again somewhere in 2019 ;).

Again, thanks for the great game and keep doing what you are doing and you will have my continued support.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, time will tell, sooner or later that "suspicion" stat will play some role in the game. Also the neighbor might actually tip us on to the truth bu accident. Tho: "Your son has been impersonating me to sleep with you!""Yeah, I know" would be a really fun situation. Combined with a stone wall in the police it will make her ark pretty cool, imo. :D

I personally think Sophia needs some love. Not in the sense of sexual content as in she is currently the most grind-heavy girl in the game. Ether some boosting of stats or a few more scenes to mitigate the sauna grind.
That's what worries me... Or worse, mom will learn who she is, and start asking questions. That was my first thought actually.

I agree, Sophie is still pretty grindy, everyone else got shortened in the last update, but not her. Having to do the same thing, 5 days in a row, several times in a row, gets old fast. I mean, I get that it takes time, and that it shouldn't be too fast logically, but without some change it is repetitive. Maybe you get all 5 points on the first day, but the next step still won't pop for a week, so you get still go back and do it for fun, but it's not required, and she doesn't go from shy to screwing you in a few days. Not that I haven't done that with a few people in real life when I was that age, but it's also a bit 'too easy' for the game. Another idea would be to work in an extra events between those training, sauna, etc. for the extra points. For the work out, maybe doing a different machine for some days could help. For the sauna, maybe something like having him run into her in other places, like catching her coming out the locker room, or her catching you? Or maybe at the massage table/room? That could be fun. The new tanning booth is also an option.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm agree with almost you guys are saying, just want to add @Faerin has the rare ability to make in each update we fall in love with the character on which that update is based. I mean, Ashley wasn't my first choice, but how not love her when saw this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:
And that happens in each update.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
I'm stuck at Amy in this hint."the other day when we are having beer she was constantly staring at Veronica" and it's getting back to "have a beer with Amy at neon" next day after 6pm or so
.. please help me with this... And the game is in latest version

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm stuck at Amy in this hint."the other day when we are having beer she was constantly staring at Veronica" and it's getting back to "have a beer with Amy at neon" next day after 6pm or so
.. please help me with this... And the game is in latest version
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: TheDevian

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How to escape the attacker. All my attempts cause me to get knocked out. Im at max skills and I have the taser, and used it, but it didnt unlock the escape the attacker achievement. So how to escape one?

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just started playing the new update from my last save (8.3), and it looks like my stats (Sleep, Eat, Bathe, etc.) are locked at Max. How do I unlock that?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How to escape the attacker. All my attempts cause me to get knocked out. Im at max skills and I have the taser, and used it, but it didnt unlock the escape the attacker achievement. So how to escape one?
To be honest this is a random thing and at times it does stupid stuff like what it is doing to you I am afraid you will just have to keep trying until you get away its not a bug and you will eventually get away I think its down to the randomiser in the engine but dont quote me on that as I am not a coder

I just started playing the new update from my last save (8.3), and it looks like my stats (Sleep, Eat, Bathe, etc.) are locked at Max. How do I unlock that?
Go into the cheats menu and u8nlock the padlock in the Moods menu

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I agree, Sophie is still pretty grindy, everyone else got shortened in the last update, but not her. Having to do the same thing, 5 days in a row, several times in a row, gets old fast. I mean, I get that it takes time, and that it shouldn't be too fast logically, but without some change it is repetitive.
Hey guys, actually Sophia's event tree isn't finished yet. Each girl will get at least 2 different event to progress her stats at all times, at least that's what I'm aming for.
It's the same with Emma and her coffee date & watching Netflix, right now that's the only thing to do with her at that stage.
This will change next update (since she won the poll), the same goes for Sophia if she is picked.

Of course i do have 1 thing that bothered me, you don't have to take it seriously.. It's just my personal opinion :)
The thing that bothered me the most are all the surplus of side characters that have barely any content (or any content at all). I am not saying that i don't like the side characters (Sophia is after Veronica my favorite of this game so) But having so many chars that are just "filler" for now is downside .... So i hope that they get worked on in the nearby future.
Hey @JadabaJD, I completely understand (and feel the same way), but please keep in mind that the game is still under development and will be for quite a while. That's the downside of doing everything alone, it takes a lot of time to add new content and I have to introduce characters at one point. I prefer this over adding a new character and working on her multiple updates on a row until she's finished, as it might get boring for some.

Thanks a lot for your support, I really appreciate it!

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
@larry5168 , thank you!

Another question, I just realized the Pizzeria is gone from the map. Is there a way to get it back? I've forgotten her name off the top of my head, but the woman who works there is still in my contacts, just the location is gone.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, actually Sophia's event tree isn't finished yet. Each girl will get at least 2 different event to progress her stats at all times, at least that's what I'm aming for.
It's the same with Emma and her coffee date & watching Netflix, right now that's the only thing to do with her at that stage.
This will change next update (since she won the poll), the same goes for Sophia if she is picked.
With the way things looked, I assumed everyone would at least get to 100 in each thing eventually. :giggle: Mostly I was just brainstorming. Was nice to see the fashion show repeatable now too, btw.
Emma won? Well, that will be interesting to see, I look forward to it.
And a thanks for being so open and friendly here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
@larry5168 , thank you!

Another question, I just realized the Pizzeria is gone from the map. Is there a way to get it back? I've forgotten her name off the top of my head, but the woman who works there is still in my contacts, just the location is gone.
Just take a walk to the local supermarket and when you see the flyer for it it should pop up in the game again.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes