User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Not sure what you are saying right now.. did the latest k-lite update cause the animation problem or did the update fix the problem? :D
:LOL::LOL:It fixed it!:D and also the video Streamig from sites like uTube etc. did improve !
That with the version N° was more for Kromo so he can skip all the unintalling re installing I had to reintall v 14.5.5 and update inmediatly ;)
Edit: installing , reinstall

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
All hint is finish, 92% of Achievement. missing only no.8 unkown??? and then no.15 "Man of the house" in General.
all other is 100%. so am i finish..just wait the new opdate?

This MotH is best sex games ever!

bsmprod

Sep 3, 2017
anyone can help me on new version walk through, how to find new location andcharacter.
yes, I gone through, OP and walk through thread... so far no usefl info on thisor on 8.4 version walkthrough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone can help me on new version walk through, how to find new location andcharacter.
yes, I gone through, OP and walk through thread... so far no usefl info on thisor on 8.4 version walkthrough.
It has been posted, but the search is still a b it buggy, need to click the button not hit enter. From what I understand, you need to complete Claire's route, then go out by the elevator about 8am.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
When you go to the health club and click on the overview (the upside-down teardrop button on the top right of the screen), you see screen shots of all the rooms/areas and who's in them. For example, the Sauna at 16:00 shows Veronica's icon and shows the Sauna locked, which is not a big deal.

But it also shows the Men's Locker Room available and Women's Locker Room locked. What's with the Women's Locker Room? Can it be accessed by Our Hero? If so, when? Or is this, not unlike Saturday morning yoga with the family, something to be expanded on in the future?

Last edited:

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, does one of you happen to know what happens when ashley gets too jealous,
or when mom draws suspicion?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Mom getting suspicious is one thing, but the more interesting thing to look forward to is the interaction between the therapist and Our Hero, who did appear to be getting somewhat excited during his play-by-play of his interactions with his mother.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes