George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends i seem to be stuck in a loop with the Amy route. It says to have a beer with her at Neon. I do that and Veronica sees us and questions me on the way home in the cab. Done this over and over again. I see no way to break out of this . Any help friends ?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Friends i seem to be stuck in a loop with the Amy route. It says to have a beer with her at Neon. I do that and Veronica sees us and questions me on the way home in the cab. Done this over and over again. I see no way to break out of this . Any help friends ?
Check out pg1664 of this thread, post #33266 for a fixer to your problem.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

Unlocked
What's next?
Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the positive feedback on the update!
Which new (main) event would you like to see in v0.8.5?

Aside from this I'll add some more scenes for existing characters, depending on how much time I have left!
Finally, I'm considering making v0.8.6 into a "Christmas special".
Please let me know if this is something you would like.

Angel: unwrapping your reward. 7
Amy: advanced training. 9
Diane: the next session. 5
Emma: turning up the heat. 11
Sophia: one on one.7
Yes: do a Christmas special please! 18
No: please continue working on the main story! 5
62 votes total:
Well of that selection, the Christmas special could be fun (and frolics in the snow), naked yoga on a winters morn... that said I like the Sophia, one on one, especially now that Ashley has the jealousy trait. ( bit of one-upmanship between the two of them!) or the Advanced training with Amy, with a possibility of a one on one as well.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Well, I am guessing it can be due to some problem at your computer, as everything works fine with your save. You can check if your drivers, and Windows versions are up to date. Look at troubleshooting thread in this subforum.

yea found it,my lav needs an update apparently,tyvm tho

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am stuck with this sophia hint...zero idea with that.
"i could try to end the fashion contest in a tie somehow"

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How to perfect a date with the younger sister. Even by following the walkthrough word for word, I still only achieve 9 Hearts? I cant figure how to achieve the full 10?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
It does have sex scene.
What I wanted to say, you didn't progress to the point where you can bang Claire on rooftop. You need first to reach 100/100 in love and arousal. Then finish date with her with maximum score and bang her. Only then you will be able to bang here everyday when she does yoga.
As far crashing of game before sex scene. I have played it with your save, it ends normally for me. I will take a look bit deeper into it.
Just a question, I know that this is not the right tread, it belogs to the Faq / techical help tread Could it be that that is the "famous " Win 10 problem?, as well Im experiencing some strage issues with Unity games and the LAV player built in (win 7 64bit its up to date and runs smooth All drivers and Sp ) it don´t crashes but it runs slow its about 3 weeks now, Anybody knows if sometihg changed ? (with Unity egine NOT with the GAME) I was looking in the Internet but couldn´t find nothing about it .

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I can't beat a robber in night...feel like tell all robbers please come and knock me out ever time lol..how beay a robber ? need to finish "Travller" lmao.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just a question, I know that this is not the right tread, it belogs to the Faq / techical help tread Could it be that that is the "famous " Win 10 problem?, as well Im experiencing some strage issues with Unity games and the LAV player built in (win 7 64bit its up to date and runs smooth All drivers and Sp ) it don´t crashes but it runs slow its about 3 weeks now, Anybody knows if sometihg changed ? (with Unity egine NOT with the GAME) I was looking in the Internet but couldn´t find nothing about it .
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you use LAV Decoder/Player it means you have K-Lite codec installed?! Try to uninstall it and install Windows Media Pack only and try the animation again - just for comparison between windows build-in decoder and k-lite decoder.

Reactions: User #19006

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello dear people, I have read that the Save files from version 0.8.3> 0.8.4 should not work.
What can I do now so I do not have to start from scratch? Thanks in advance for the help ^ - ^

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hello dear people, I have read that the Save files from version 0.8.3> 0.8.4 should not work.
What can I do now so I do not have to start from scratch? Thanks in advance for the help ^ - ^
No need...it work fine with savegame with from 8.3 to 8.4..i have no problem with that. only one problem is i cant beat one robber on night lol. good game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, you can use your old save file from 0.8.3 (final) with 0.8.4. The final version 0.8.3 already includes a 99% save file provided by Faerin. The save file from 0.8.3 (test build) is not working with the latest version of MotH.

EDIT: Use the search function, if you want to know how to change the name (Mike) in Faerin's save file. ;)

Last edited:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you use LAV Decoder/Player it means you have K-Lite codec installed?! Try to uninstall it and install Windows Media Pack only and try the animation again - just for comparison between windows build-in decoder and k-lite decoder.
yep that could be thanks for the hint, and back at version 0.81 (or were Faerin implemented the animations) i downloaded it in order to see them but after he moved to webp format so K Lite is useless, As well note to yourself Jaguarundí listen to those who have more expirience with it :LOL::ROFLMAO: remeber that Nertu and few other Bros did warn about K-lite

Reactions: LeRescator

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As well note to yourself Jaguarundí listen to those who have more expirience with it
Oh, I don't have the experience. Larry & co. are more experienced as me! I tried Windows Media Pack and K-Lite in Wine and both were working with Webm. For Mac and Linux user Webm is better as some Windows exclusive container format or codec.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes