shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Really good game. I wonder how far they can go. Will that ever go as far as ending in pregnancy or marriage? Since you are busy there, I also assume that you will soon be finished with the game. Can not Hardly Wait. :)

R

RWaites Jnr

Really good game. I wonder how far they can go. Will that ever go as far as ending in pregnancy or marriage? Since you are busy there, I also assume that you will soon be finished with the game. Can not Hardly Wait. :)
I believe @Faerin has said he has a load of new and exciting ideas and as long as people are interested the game will continue for a long time yet

Last edited by a moderator:

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Sounds good and very promising. Hopefully there is also the opportunity the Twilight types, who always lounging around at night and the people robbed times to spoil properly. He really gets on my nerves. : P

danielo

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys if somebody have isuue with read sms in selfie events i think it`s problem of translations. In polish lang ver i done save before text in phone with selfie and start form this point i play in english version and all text now are coretctly going on In polish version when massages was sent the game and phone was freeze. sorry for my english and i think that issue is now known ;)

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys if somebody have isuue with read sms in selfie events i think it`s problem of translations. In polish lang ver i done save before text in phone with selfie and start form this point i play in english version and all text now are coretctly going on In polish version when massages was sent the game and phone was freeze. sorry for my english and i think that issue is now known ;)
There was bug with v.0.8.3 (in any language), where opening of memory (messages, images, collectibles) would trigger freeze. So what version of game do you use? And, if you use current, did you use old save from v.0.8.3?

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

danielo

Jul 17, 2017
There was bug with v.0.8.3 (in any language), where opening of memory (messages, images, collectibles) would trigger freeze. So what version of game do you use? And, if you use current, did you use old save from v.0.8.3?
I use now 8.4 before 8.2 and don`t play 8.3 now i start in polish version and have sms issue that game stopped when ashley send sms selfie and i saw that when are text always is an hour when she or somebody send like "That is so hoy Ashly" nad 22:00 in polish version when text was send there are no hour, for expample 22:00 anly text and game was jamming (to jam) but is`t playable to next stroy point when ashley prgress depends on selfie and when she send next sms selfie you can`t do anything i close phone and can`t do anything only reprort that you should red sms. and game freeze. In english verion everything is for now ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I use now 8.4 before 8.2 and don`t play 8.3 now i start in polish version and have sms issue that game stopped when ashley send sms selfie and i saw that when are text always is an hour when she or somebody send like "That is so hoy Ashly" nad 22:00 in polish version when text was send there are no hour, for expample 22:00 anly text and game was jamming (to jam) but is`t playable to next stroy point when ashley prgress depends on selfie and when she send next sms selfie you can`t do anything i close phone and can`t do anything only reprort that you should red sms. and game freeze. In english verion everything is for now ok.
Can you share your save file. From localized game, before MC should get sms? That's way developer can check what's causing freeze.

Last edited:

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
I still don't find the new location and the new character that the update is talking about :/ .... Am I missing something ? :'(

ben2

Nov 16, 2018
Any good game becomes bad if stretched long. I hope the devs have some rough idea how this is going to end, and timing of the ending must be spot on.

danielo

Jul 17, 2017
Can you share your save file. From localized game, before MC should get sms? That's way developer can check what's causing freeze.
This file in english version all is good after bath event on 22: 00 but in polish version is text bug and after that next selfie event is going to be broken.

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
This file in english version all is good after bath event on 22: 00 but in polish version is text bug and after that next selfie event is going to be broken.
Thanks for letting me know!
It seems the translator made a small mistake in that line (adding an illegal character). I fixed it, but he will have to wait for the next update (or just switch to English until you get beyond that point and switch back to Polish.)

Last edited:

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Hey, guy, I'm stuck with Amy, and I don't know if it's a bug:

I need to get a beer with her, I done that, but she never mention the vault .. But I already known the vault due to Emma encounter... A possible bug ??

Veronica stats: 100x3
Amy 20/10

If someone have a tips .. He's welcome ;-).

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hey guys, i didn't play 8.3 so i didn't download the file that had the save file he provided of everything done until 8.3, anyone have that? Not linked in the OP

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes