Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
You can open the mapping.xml file in a text editor (nodepad, editpad, etc) and change all of those values to anything you like. I don't have a copy of the original mapping file on hand, but it's not hard to edit the four girls that actually have variables (all the girls are in the file, but only 4 of them have more than just their names).
Thanx it work...

ShadowDrake69

Feb 5, 2017
Took a look at your save its not glitched go to Club Neon have a beer with Amy then get a cab home with Veronica at 04:30 outside of Neon she will then talk about Amy with you in the cab, the hint for Amy will then move on.
I have done this numerous times and it keeps resetting and I cannot progress. Thank you for your time looking into this

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Guys i cant find the magazine that gives you 10 charisma.
welcome back to an awesome game since you must have missed a few weeks ^^
that magazine is no longer needed, get the parfume and then go to the gym and use the tanning room

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
im at 100% since 3 weeks now ... and i was waiting for this update ... yet no changes !!! still "overachiever" & 100%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason you are at 100% still is that no Achievements have been added for the new character yet so you will be at 100% as you have completed all the other characters

switters76

Mar 22, 2018
What is the achievement no. 8 in the list? I have all of the other unlocked, not sure what to do to unlock this one...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you have a point there and i meant to ask @Faerin if there's a way to implement those hints in the phone so you can check there for all of the girls
edit: to clearify i'd like to see the hints on mouseover in the phone, not to be seen permanent just like on the tracker and when you're looking into it maybe you can progress the small background lines for each char as the game progresses
Hey guys, thanks for your feedback!

Actually the hint system is something the testers and I talked about a lot.
I decided to implement it like this, giving players a few updates to test it and then ask for their feedback about it, as we all shared the feeling that there is still room for improvement there.
One point was the placement of the icons (vertical vs horizontal, top vs bottom, etc.)
Another was where/how to display them (on the phone as well as the screen, autotracking on/off so you wouldn't have do it manually, etc.)

So just know that, as always, I'm open to suggestions and that it's likely that this part of the UI of will most likely be improved in the near future (nothing major, but just some small tweaks here and there).
My personal preference would be at the top. It's less distracting that way.

Perhaps as an alternate option, since we are limited to 8, maybe the hints could also pop-up as a 'tool tip' when you mouse over the girls in the phone as well? Seems like a good compromise, 'best of both worlds' as it were.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes