larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, i play the 8.4 and this is my save, thanks for your help.
Heres your save ready to go @Sycho would have done it but hes in mourning as his team just got trampled

What is the achievement no. 8 in the list? I have all of the other unlocked, not sure what to do to unlock this one...
Go to the Cinema/Movie Theatre and click on the Cosplay Collectable behind vendor and then get a perfect score in his quiz

Reactions: kurisu06

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, i play the 8.4 and this is my save, thanks for your help.
I've passed your save on to @Faerin as there may be a bug in your save. I noticed one of the hints you're getting is way too early to be seen based on Claire's achievements (7%). So that is something that would need to be looked into as well.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Need to replay the game, got in an loop ... Get a Beer with Amy, talk in taxi with sis, Amy looked all time to your sis and after some time it jumped back to Drink a Beer wih Amy ... lets see if this loop trigger in a new run too :unsure:
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin is aware about heres a quick fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Last edited:

danielo

Jul 17, 2017
Hi i have problem with recive selfie after bathroom and have bug when ashley sends sms it`s broken. it`s after bathroom event with tit`s and in next day about 12 :00 when recive sms can`t read sms

P.S - if somebody have that issue problem is in translation i used save before bath event and play in english version and all now is correct.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
:reads change-log:

Great more Clair /s. What happened to this dev. He used to deliver twice a week and one of those would be an Ashley or Veronica update. It's been MONTHS? I am not a MILF fan.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Is it someway to bring back the old hint system ?, the old hint system was much more easy to navigate, since all the hints was in the mobile and simple.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Is it someway to bring back the old hint system ?, the old hint system was much more easy to navigate, since all the hints was in the mobile and simple.
Just move your mouse over their avatars on the game screen.. it tells you what you need to do, if anything is needed. Also the hints you get on their details on the phone help you out as well.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Just move your mouse over their avatars on the game screen.. it tells you what you need to do, if anything is needed. Also the hints you get on their details on the phone help you out as well.
You have to select them and you can only 8 at the time , so you need to deselect go into the phone and pick new ones, when in the old hint system it was all in the mobile. I don't get any details on the phone.

Reactions: TheDevian

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Cool update, Faerin. I admit, I was very surprised the neighbour turned out to be Diane. Was it something planned from the very start? Or did you seize the opportunity of the empty appartment thinking "what would be the most scary thing that could happen to the MC"? XD

... and now back to waiting two more weeks for the next fix of this lovely addction.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Cool update, Faerin. I admit, I was very surprised the neighbour turned out to be Diane. Was it something planned from the very start? Or did you seize the opportunity of the empty appartment thinking "what would be the most scary thing that could happen to the MC"? XD
... and now back to waiting two more weeks for the next fix of this lovely addction.
This was planned from the very start, most of the script(about 90%) was finished even before I started working on the engine.

i hope you're prepared for what's going to hit you if you don't clearify that statement :ROFLMAO:
How so?

R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
What's next?
Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the positive feedback on the update!
Which new (main) event would you like to see in v0.8.5?

Aside from this I'll add some more scenes for existing characters, depending on how much time I have left!
Finally, I'm considering making v0.8.6 into a "Christmas special".
Please let me know if this is something you would like.

Angel: unwrapping your reward. 7
Amy: advanced training. 9
Diane: the next session. 5
Emma: turning up the heat. 11
Sophia: one on one.7
Yes: do a Christmas special please! 18
No: please continue working on the main story! 5
62 votes total:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes