1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Yes they do, copy your old saves from the previous version and you should be good to go.
Awe ruin my fun ;). But seriously the game does have great replay value. Its not often that an adult game is worth playing multiple times. So thanks for that I suppose. You should be proud that the story is as compelling as the CGS are hot. Honestly I hope this game is never finished...

Reactions: shark80 and Faerin

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Game keep crashing on me everytime i tried to have sex with mom on the roof or in her room,any idea why??the game just stopped working,and i also installed the incest patch,is it because the incest patch or something??it's really frustrating...

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Game keep crashing on me everytime i tried to have sex with mom on the roof or in her room,any idea why??the game just stopped working,and i also installed the incest patch,is it because the incest patch or something??it's really frustrating...
Did you use the new one? I had a lot of issues a few versions back by using an old .xml file

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
What version of game? Is that save carried over from previous version?
Post your save, immediately before sex with Claire.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
nope,i'm starting a new one,vers 0.84
Ok, first, you cant have sex with her yet. You must to reach 100/100 score. Then, you must complete date with her (and bang her, after it). Only then you will be able to nail her on roof. You cant have sex in her room, except on dates. You are trying two things. One is still unlocked for you, and other is not implemented at all.
Anyway, there is small bug which made it you get hint about roof, before it should appear. Faerin will fix it for next update. I will fix your save files, so it will get out, and appear when it was supposed.
yeah. that is supposed to be the most updated patch. using older ones can sometimes cause serious problems
Not really. It will just return ????? for characters not defined in it. Of course, if somebody was pampering with anything else than names, and relations, there might be some other problems.

Last edited:

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Ok, first, you cant have sex with her yet. You must to reach 100/100 score. Then, you must complete date with her (and bang her, after it). Only then you will be able to nail her on roof. You cant have sex in her room, except on dates. You are trying two things. One is still unlocked for you, and other is not implemented at all.
Anyway, there is small bug which made it you get hint about roof, before it should appear. Faerin will fix it for next update. I will fix your save files, so it will get out, and appear when it was supposed.

Not really. It will just return ????? for characters not defined in it. Of course, if somebody was pampering with anything else than names, and relations, there might be some other problems.
so that fancy dinner didn't end with a sex scene?mc was banging her in my screen untill it stopped working,i'm a bit confused atm,lol.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
so that fancy dinner didn't end with a sex scene?mc was banging her in my screen untill it stopped working,i'm a bit confused atm,lol.
It does have sex scene.
What I wanted to say, you didn't progress to the point where you can bang Claire on rooftop. You need first to reach 100/100 in love and arousal. Then finish date with her with maximum score and bang her. Only then you will be able to bang here everyday when she does yoga.
As far crashing of game before sex scene. I have played it with your save, it ends normally for me. I will take a look bit deeper into it.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
It does have sex scene.
What I wanted to say, you didn't progress to the point where you can bang Claire on rooftop. You need first to reach 100/100 in love and arousal. Then finish date with her with maximum score and bang her. Only then you will be able to bang here everyday when she does yoga.
As far crashing of game before sex scene. I have played it with your save, it ends normally for me. I will take a look bit deeper into it.
ah ok,i was progressing without going to the roof and the game crash after that fancy dinner,happened before with veronika and the sauna event,but after 3rd time it worked just fine,weird

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
It does have sex scene.
the rooftop scene is finally working,now the fancy dinner is crashing,lol.tyvm for the help tho

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
the rooftop scene is finally working,now the fancy dinner is crashing,lol.tyvm for the help tho
Well, I am guessing it can be due to some problem at your computer, as everything works fine with your save. You can check if your drivers, and Windows versions are up to date. Look at troubleshooting thread in this subforum.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes