Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Okay, her stars are too high in order for that to trigger. They need to be lowered to 11 but you can't do that via the cheats. However, you can do that from Notepad.

So, open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>. Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>. Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet). Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30, save your game and go back to the main menu screen again. Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>, save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.
I'm not sure what every one is talking about with these stars. I'm having issues progressing the Amy line. I tried finding the suggestion here, but <Name>Special</Name> doesn't exist in my save file. I'm currently playing v 0.8.4 and I'm stuck in a loop of the hints saying "Go have a beer that Neon""Ride home with Veronica, she saw you talking to Amy""A Couple nights ago having a drink, she kept looking at Veronica's ass". Got the walkthrough in hand.. and it's not helping.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Not necessarily a bug, it's just that some of the time players only focus on 1 or 2 main characters without doing tasks for the others and end up advancing the stats for 1 character which results in problems like this more often than not. The hints in the contacts give you a guide on what you need to do next, so that helps if used in conjunction with the achievements.

In this particular case, Veronica's stars were too high which prevented the scene needed to unlock Amy's apartment (The Vault). And that was to talk to Amy at Neon about her feelings for her best friend Veronica. So Amy's progression was at a stand still.

Using the cheats both help and hurt. If you bump up the character's stats too high you could lose out on a particular chain of events as a result. As @UncleVT mentioned, it's best to use the cheats to lock your mood high and increase your money.
This could be helpful if I knew what stars you're talking about. I don't see them listed on any of the character status's in the phone.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
This could be helpful if I knew what stars you're talking about. I don't see them listed on any of the character status's in the phone.
The 'stars' were used in the earlier version of the game, since the rewrite and update they were removed, the problem you are having is a glitch that Faerin and the testers are aware of and should be rectified in the next update, the solution to your problem can be found on pg1663 post #33252, check that out, if after that it still doesn't work you will need to repost and attach your savefile so one of the testers can look at it and hopefully sort it out for you. Good luck.

Reactions: Laryen35

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Oh, I agree. This is what I actually love in the game - with the exception of that e-mail (and I still can't believe Claire is that easy to dupe) - the MC is way more often a pawn in the hands of others. Both his sisters and his mother are easily presented as the ones pushing him forward on the road to corruption.
Ashley is the easy one, I actually wonder how people may think otherwise about her.
Veronica obviously didn't really care about the MC having anything to blackmail her with, she cares if he has the guts for it (and the guts to protect her if needed).
Claire gets duped by a fake e-mail, when she has to be a very competent professional in a leadership role in her firm. I don't buy it. Bait and switch tactics, the constant teasing and the fact she got in to it from what? 3 e-mails with a professional? Yeah... right. Join the yoga... but stay in the back, since - you know, that's where you put the male in the picture.

Damn, I love this game :D

What's your tip for her?

All you need to know is in the tips, except the dates and a few other things (having to go back to your aunt to unlock the coffee shop for example) and there the walktrough is still accurate.

I still didn't unlock the aunt-mom phone conversation. I visited mom's room at 22:00 according to the walk through but nothing happened. Also mom-Ashley watching tv report.

Here is the attached image of where I'm standing in the game. Thank you for the answer.

krankheit666

Aug 17, 2017
i meet the new neigbour but in the hint that say to talk with mom in the living room after dinner but i cant see her only for a massage how can i continue te route of diane

Matt Ledger

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys..just found the new update 8.4...I wanna ask whether starting from the beginning would be a better option or continue from the last saved file of 8.3..And Please drop a walkthrough for 8.4 or link of it if its available..Thank you..

Alex Chung

Jul 21, 2018
so i seem to be stuck here and i cant figure out how to reset it....I have 25 love and 20 arousal and she isnt coming to check on me when i sleep really starting to feel dumb at the moment any help would be great!

edit: sorry i forgot to add the part where it wont even show up as an option to keep the door open or closed yet ive progressed past lingerie with Ashley
Untitled.png

Last edited:
May 24, 2017
The mother is a random event (as far as I know) For the little sister, Watch a horror movie with her and she will come to sleep with you because of nightmares, which Gives you the choice of naked or clothed when you go to sleep

Reactions: Alex Chung

Alex Chung

Jul 21, 2018
sorry i forgot to add the part where it wont even show up as an option to keep the door open or closed yet ive progressed past lingerie with Ashley

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
sorry i forgot to add the part where it wont even show up as an option to keep the door open or closed yet ive progressed past lingerie with Ashley
To progress with the mother you have to sleep with door open and set alarm to 7:00.
To progress with the sister, you have to sleep with door close until about 7:00 or 8:00. Depending on the where you are in the story, you should sleep door closed with boxers on or sleep door closed naked. Also sister will only come to your room if she's scared tho eventually you'll get to a point where she may not need to be scared.

Going forward from there is door open for mother. door closed for sister.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I still didn't unlock the aunt-mom phone conversation. I visited mom's room at 22:00 according to the walk through but nothing happened. Also mom-Ashley watching tv report.

Here is the attached image of where I'm standing in the game. Thank you for the answer.
Could you please post your save

so i seem to be stuck here and i cant figure out how to reset it....I have 25 love and 20 arousal and she isnt coming to check on me when i sleep really starting to feel dumb at the moment any help would be great!

edit: sorry i forgot to add the part where it wont even show up as an option to keep the door open or closed yet ive progressed past lingerie with Ashley
View attachment 186536

Is talking with Diane at the MC's living room the final scene of her in this update?
No you should get a text for another session with her

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018

No you should get a text for another session with her

Here is the save file, I can unlock ashley and veronica scenes but for some reason, Mom's scenes not unlocking. Maybe bugs? not sure.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is talking with Diane at the MC's living room the final scene of her in this update?
I've 100% of all girls and the main figure, so I think I'm at the end of this version.
But who the fuck is Diane? I've never seen this person in game and cannot find it anywhere.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I've 100% of all girls and the main figure, so I think I'm at the end of this version.
But who the fuck is Diane? I've never seen this person in game and cannot find it anywhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason you are at 100% still is that no Achievements have been added for the new character yet so you will be at 100% as you have completed all the other characters

Reactions: lazyharry

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
i meet the new neigbour but in the hint that say to talk with mom in the living room after dinner but i cant see her only for a massage how can i continue te route of diane
Nevermind. Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong stage of her route.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason you are at 100% still is that no Achievements have been added for the new character yet so you will be at 100% as you have completed all the other characters
Thx a lot . I've met Diane now, had all discussions with her and Mom and the first therapy session. End of this version

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Where is the grind cheats at I don't want to go through 10 times of teaching a girl math? I don't want to go through watching 10 comedy movies. I liked the setting where you could up everyone's love or affection levels. So you didn't have to grind to get the good stuff. Sorry if others disagree they can not use it but the edit it out all together you lose a star or four.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes