D

Deleted member 1050319

Man of the house v0.8.5 (extra)
Hey guys, here’s the new update
!

This time I focused completely on Emma for this one, she has a lot of new dialogs, images and scenes.
I hope you will like how her storyline is developing.
Download:
Enjoy!
Note: Check the included installation guide if you have problems getting the game to run!
V0.8.5
New content

• Extended 3 of Emma's event chains with a lot of images (and a new animation).
  • Added a new event chain for Emma.
  • Added a new cosplay theme with one new collectable.
  • Added a new random event (to increase support, not story related…yet).
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the continue button to be locked after going back to the menu screen.
  • Fixed a bug with the jealousy scene for Amy's & Veronica at Neon.
  • Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Have fun with the new version!
Feedback is appreciated, as always!

All the best,
Faerin

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I still have hope that some of the"thieves" will be swayed to support me once they have "sampled the goods"!
You're so right, I'd like to, but the pay on patreon is not for me! I had bad experiences with my last visa number on the net (had to delete account then) and on paypal I'm not. Sorry
give me a other way and i will be with you

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Man of the house v0.8.5 (extra)
Hey guys, here’s the new update
!

This time I focused completely on Emma for this one, she has a lot of new dialogs, images and scenes.
I hope you will like how her storyline is developing.
Download:
Enjoy!
Note: Check the included installation guide if you have problems getting the game to run!
V0.8.5
New content

• Extended 3 of Emma's event chains with a lot of images (and a new animation).
  • Added a new event chain for Emma.
  • Added a new cosplay theme with one new collectable.
  • Added a new random event (to increase support, not story related…yet).
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the continue button to be locked after going back to the menu screen.
  • Fixed a bug with the jealousy scene for Amy's & Veronica at Neon.
  • Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Have fun with the new version!
Feedback is appreciated, as always!

All the best,
Faerin
Don't think that I'm complaining, on the contrary, I'm very thankful, but leaking his update is one thing, but doing it with his own link is another, he's going to be pissed and I don't really blame him either, hope he forgives you, you've could of at least create your own link, but thanks, like I said, I appreciate ;)

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Faerin, thank you for the next version. I'm downloading right away. Because I was already bored with the last version made with a new person.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i always apreciate updates - but this one is really teasing, but nothing more. Sorry that i recommend to skip this one. (which does not lower the quality of this update, but from content i would skip if i could turn time back)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes