alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
i really like this one though i mess it up when i use the cheats and its hard without the walkthrough

May 8, 2018
I just have finished this last update, but somehow I'm missing some pictures and achievements. Anyone knows why, or it is a bug, because I'm not getting any hints on Emma. @Faerin Is it possible to get these pics and achievements?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for Man of the House [v0.8.5 Extra] + IncPatch

+

Reactions: Darkaura

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Well, now, The Devian, I was already amazed myself, after activating Emma in the park and the appearance of her with the angel who I was referring to Linda, now I do not know who that angel in the attire can be. So the only solution and my decision I will give half and half, or Emma or Linda. But I really have to admit you now I see that the layout really can either belong to Emma or to Linda, but what does not fit Emma here is the eyes that were mentioned when we entered the computer at Cyndroid Technologhes. So I am looking forward to further updates with the extension of information about Angel, and for now I can be the default who is behind it.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Faerin, and adding further, I see that the icon of the park was also changed, which was earlier away from the museum and now is straight from it. Well, I have already caught the change, just like with pictures, video and the Collection, which, as much as possible, can be a collection related to an angel. This is so cool now, but again a translation is waiting for me to understand what's going on. It is not difficult to pass a little time to translate from English into your language, what is new now. Thanks again for today's updates.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, now, The Devian, I was already amazed myself, after activating Emma in the park and the appearance of her with the angel who I was referring to Linda, now I do not know who that angel in the attire can be. So the only solution and my decision I will give half and half, or Emma or Linda. But I really have to admit you now I see that the layout really can either belong to Emma or to Linda, but what does not fit Emma here is the eyes that were mentioned when we entered the computer at Cyndroid Technologhes. So I am looking forward to further updates with the extension of information about Angel, and for now I can be the default who is behind it.
View attachment 193271
Next time pls use the spoiler tag. Thnx!

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Next time pls use the spoiler tag. Thnx!
Cold arctus: If I understood correctly, I had to use the Spoiler tag, but I do not know how to add it to the description in the reply. It gives as I have read so far. That's how I have not yet learned how to give in chatting to give you tags. But thanks for your mindfulness.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes