ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
downloaded latest version how do you know its the new version ,because think im still running last version?

Ascent of man - stand here.jpg

Are you kidding ????? If you clicked the .exe file in Man Of the House 0.8.7 extra folder, then you are playing 0.8.7 ex version !!!!! Allso IT IS WRITTEN to the games starting screen !!!!

There's no helping some people, is there..?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Just finished the latest update for this game.. (for those of you who are unsure what version is the latest one to play, it's v0.87 extra) ;)

I've looked at my "achievements" and they're complete. All characters and achievements are at 100%, but at the top of the list it shows as achievements 90% done... is this a bug or is it just the game itself (game coding?)

1547468540205.png 1547468591100.png 1547468660765.png 1547468772785.png 1547468883448.png

I've got all the pictures, scenes, videos, and collectables too. Just seems odd that it shows as 90%

(*Just thinking out loud..)

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Just finished the latest update for this game.. (for those of you who are unsure what version is the latest one to play, it's v0.87 extra) ;)

I've looked at my "achievements" and they're complete. All characters and achievements are at 100%, but at the top of the list it shows as achievements 90% done... is this a bug or is it just the game itself (game coding?)

View attachment 223692 View attachment 223694 View attachment 223695 View attachment 223696 View attachment 223698

I've got all the pictures, scenes, videos, and collectables too. Just seems odd that it shows as 90%

Is a problem with you I have 100%

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018

View attachment 223692 View attachment 223694 View attachment 223695 View attachment 223696 View attachment 223698

When this happens it means that you're missing characters in the achievement menu. In your case, you're missing Diane.

Anyone have version 8.6 for the Christmas special easter egg on the title, or can post a pic of it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

You have not yet met the new character read Claires final e mail then go and stand in the hallway by the elevator/lift and forward time hourly you will meet her

Reactions: TheDevian

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
You have not yet met the new character read Claires final e mail then go and stand in the hallway by the elevator/lift and forward time hourly you will meet her
Thanks.. Odd that I forgot about her.. [as I had completed her "path" in the previous version] I did that one prior to the xmas special too.

Well I better get on and "do her" then...
fnarr.. fnarr ;)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks.. Odd that I forgot about her.. [as I had completed her "path" in the previous version] I did that one prior to the xmas special too.

Well I better get on and "do her" then...
fnarr.. fnarr ;)

Update:
1547473697351.png

Well that's Diane "done".. now I'm definitely up to date.
Now I recall why it didn't show up after the xmas episode.. I played that on my laptop, when I was away at Chrimbo.

So it's correct on that but not on my pc (which it is now!)

*Thinks: "I better leave saved games in my cloud for future use!"

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Hello,
I've played up to the end of almost everyone...except the mom. The dreaded massage oil.

Issue seems to be that there isn't any trigger at the sex shop saying anything about being out of stock. Nor anyone to talk to. So there isn't a way to progress to asking Amy about it. I already cleared veronica and amy's content entirely. So It looks like this is a progress trigger thing for some reason.

Is this a bug of some kind? I looked at the cheat flags to see if there was an inventory or event I could kick over but I'm not seeing one.

Any help appreciated.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello,
I've played up to the end of almost everyone...except the mom. The dreaded massage oil.

Issue seems to be that there isn't any trigger at the sex shop saying anything about being out of stock. Nor anyone to talk to. So there isn't a way to progress to asking Amy about it. I already cleared veronica and amy's content entirely. So It looks like this is a progress trigger thing for some reason.

Is this a bug of some kind? I looked at the cheat flags to see if there was an inventory or event I could kick over but I'm not seeing one.

Any help appreciated.
Which version are you playing?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I love the UI changes in the latest versions, especially the new hint system. It seems something changed about Mom's quests that I haven't figured out yet but I'm having fun with the 2 sisters and the rest of the girls. I probably missed something obvious with Mom since both sisters are fucking/dating already while mom hasn't gone past massages yet (and no hint available for mom).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I love the UI changes in the latest versions, especially the new hint system. It seems something changed about Mom's quests that I haven't figured out yet but I'm having fun with the 2 sisters and the rest of the girls. I probably missed something obvious with Mom since both sisters are fucking/dating already while mom hasn't gone past massages yet (and no hint available for mom).
Please post your save as something seems to be wrong if you have no hint available for Claire

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes