Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Ok here is my current save.
If I'm correct and the game didn't bug on you the problem is that you were a coward. Repeat the scene where you give her a massage (remember to give her a red wine) and when she's in the bed open her robe and touch those godly melons.

Downloaded from this website 2 days ago, v.8.7 according to opening screen graphic.
Hello,
I've played up to the end of almost everyone...except the mom. The dreaded massage oil.

Issue seems to be that there isn't any trigger at the sex shop saying anything about being out of stock. Nor anyone to talk to. So there isn't a way to progress to asking Amy about it. I already cleared veronica and amy's content entirely. So It looks like this is a progress trigger thing for some reason.

Is this a bug of some kind? I looked at the cheat flags to see if there was an inventory or event I could kick over but I'm not seeing one.

Any help appreciated.
The massage oil doesn't go out of stock since that was removed when the game code was redone in 0.8.3. It should be available after attempting to give her a massage and the hint would change to visit the sex shop. Post your save to see what the problem might be.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello,
I've played up to the end of almost everyone...except the mom. The dreaded massage oil.

Issue seems to be that there isn't any trigger at the sex shop saying anything about being out of stock. Nor anyone to talk to. So there isn't a way to progress to asking Amy about it. I already cleared veronica and amy's content entirely. So It looks like this is a progress trigger thing for some reason.

Is this a bug of some kind? I looked at the cheat flags to see if there was an inventory or event I could kick over but I'm not seeing one.

Any help appreciated.
Downloaded from this website 2 days ago, v.8.7 according to opening screen graphic.
You are thinking of the storyline in 0.82 this has changed in 0.87 if you follow the hints for Claire/Mom you will get the oil easily as you can just buy it from the Sex Shop now

Reactions: dct0ma82

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
If I'm correct and the game didn't bug on you the problem is that you were a coward. Repeat the scene where you give her a massage (remember to give her a red wine) and when she's in the bed open her robe and touch those godly melons.

The massage oil doesn't go out of stock since that was removed when the game code was redone in 0.8.3. It should be available after attempting to give her a massage and the hint would change to visit the sex shop. Post your save to see what the problem might be.
Here it is. Thanks for asking!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Here it is. Thanks for asking!
Wow, the massage oil should have become available much sooner. A possible fix is to go into the cheat console, Flags console, increase Mom's "64. massage_oil_available" to 1, visit the sex shop to buy the oil and try giving her a massage. You should be able to continue with her path.
Also noticed that you missed Mom's photo #40, to get it repeat the scene where she gives you a handjob (visit her bedroom at 22:00) then once you're back on the hallway try to reenter her bedroom.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here is your repaired save back for some reason her Arousal was at 0 but it should have increased with the wine footrub it could have just glitched
I found my problem. I had forgotten about it but when I did Mom's massage after giving her the wine initially my happiness was not high enough to touch her boobs after carrying her to her room. I went on to do other stuff and forgot about it rather than repeating the wine+massage scene. After redoing that scene I have hints again.

Reactions: larry5168

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
This is a cheap version of Big Brother for me. The game system is better. But the girls ... No thanks. Always the big fake breasts. I like that zero. The one sister has too big breasts, the rest super. The other looks like ... I do not want to say. The copy in "Lewd Island" looks better. But there the game is boring. And the mother is nice but too big breasts. only Sophie looks good and hot. and that is too little for me. Debby same problem as the mother. too big breasts that do not fit. Sorry Ingenious game but totally bad models and in series :-(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is a cheap version of Big Brother for me. The game system is better. But the girls ... No thanks. Always the big fake breasts. I like that zero. The one sister has too big breasts, the rest super. The other looks like ... I do not want to say. The copy in "Lewd Island" looks better. But there the game is boring. And the mother is nice but too big breasts. only Sophie looks good and hot. and that is too little for me. Debby same problem as the mother. too big breasts that do not fit. Sorry Ingenious game but totally bad models and in series :-(
The art gets better, but isn't why I play this one. The mechanics are great, and the story is a lot better than Big Brother, even if some of the models are similar. Veronica is NOT Alice, even if it seems a bit like it at first.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
The art gets better, but isn't why I play this one. The mechanics are great, and the story is a lot better than Big Brother, even if some of the models are similar. Veronica is NOT Alice, even if it seems a bit like it at first.

Big Brother had too much grinding. Plus, it originally had the focus on that asshole seducing your family, which was swiftly abandoned when everyone hated it. However, this basically meant you had to get him kicked out in a very specific way in order to actually get to most of the sandboxy content. Not saying I wanted him to continue doing that, but it just was bad game design in the early game. Haven't played his new game yet but I hope he isn't repeating that mistake again. MoTH meanwhile just seems better designed. Even if the girls aren't technically better (I'm not saying either way), they're still better than most of these games by a long shot so I don't think it's enough to discount the story and gameplay and say it's worse but that's just me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Big Brother had too much grinding. Plus, it originally had the focus on that asshole seducing your family, which was swiftly abandoned when everyone hated it. However, this basically meant you had to get him kicked out in a very specific way in order to actually get to most of the sandboxy content. Not saying I wanted him to continue doing that, but it just was bad game design in the early game. Haven't played his new game yet but I hope he isn't repeating that mistake again. MoTH meanwhile just seems better designed. Even if the girls aren't technically better (I'm not saying either way), they're still better than most of these games by a long shot so I don't think it's enough to discount the story and gameplay and say it's worse but that's just me
There were a few ways to get rid of him, killing him off was the easiest. Considering his new one has been abandoned and restarted once already, it's hard to say. Too many things were also linked to other arcs, if you did not pick the correct path with Lisa you were blocked from just about everything in the later game.

Other than art, everything about this game is better, even the grind is a lot less than it used to be. Here, at worst, you might have to wait a week for something to happen, in BB, sometimes it was 2-3 weeks, even when the tips said less.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Interesting to see people compare this to BB and makes statements on it being a copy. Weird conclusion to me... someone should look into the inception of this game.

Anyway, for me this is one of the best out there. Nice graphics, very well defined story, good grind. And do not forget: very regular updates (albeit small at times).

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
You will find big tits and horse cock in about 90% of the games on here. So just sit back and
24.gif

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes