King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hve you tried redownloading the game as yours may have been corrupted somehow as I dont think there is a limit to the amount of saves as I have at least 10 or 12 in each version until I decide to delete them

No this isnt confirmed yet it may become a storyline in the future but that will be totally up to Faerins Patrons
@Faerin so as it turns out i can only rewrite my old saves i cant make new ones anymore unlike previous versions so i have no idea how this is only on my end w/e i guess i wont make anymore more new saves if want to play this game and just treat this as any other untiy game that you can only save once in

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Faerin so as it turns out i can only rewrite my old saves i cant make new ones anymore unlike previous versions so i have no idea how this is only on my end w/e i guess i wont make anymore more new saves if want to play this game and just treat this as any other untiy game that you can only save once in
I just read your last post and thought I would see if I could make a brand new save and it wasnt a problem there may well be a problem your end try the troubleshooting thread as I have a feeling that the permissions are wrong on your Save game folder and it wont let the game create a new file I might be wrong but those guys over there are more Techy than I am

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
MoTH is a game in popular section, have the privilege owning exclusive section. Have it's own Troubleshooting, Save Request and Walkthrough thread. Yet everything are mixed up in the main thread, can't read important shit, ffs ... sigh.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So i did the two events with Amy and Veronica in the apartment, but the acheivements for Amy says 79% even though they all appear complete, I got the grindmaster and love triangle popups.

What am I missing?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
MoTH is a game in popular section, have the privilege owning exclusive section. Have it's own Troubleshooting, Save Request and Walkthrough thread. Yet everything are mixed up in the main thread, can't read important shit, ffs ... sigh.
Unlike Milfy City thread where mods patrol on daily basis, here we have a jungle...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes