larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The thing is, i wanna play the scenes myself. however using the phone does not literally let u do that.
If I am reading you correctly you want a save for the beginning of every Ashley event so you can play through the scene yourself if thats the case then you will be lucky to find anyone who has that kind of save

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Wish there was a way to have in "Latest updates" for games like this and maybe lewd island, which have mini-updates with more frequency, to not have the small ones. Like just the big ones that properly advance the story - I know its a dev style, like Milfy City gets only huge updates and nothing else, but you know. Makes you think something is coming out and its not...

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
The Hints dont show up anymore if they are checked in the phone. Only thing i can see, that i'm not finishid with Amy (Archievments), but have no clue, what to do now. Can u pls fix it @Faerin

edit: doesent even work with the included savegame. Oh, and is there a way to change the MC's name? Its my real name and makes me feel akward everytime i read it :D

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The Hints dont show up anymore if they are checked in the phone. Only thing i can see, that i'm not finishid with Amy (Archievments), but have no clue, what to do now. Can u pls fix it @Faerin

edit: doesent even work with the included savegame. Oh, and is there a way to change the MC's name? Its my real name and makes me feel akward everytime i read it :D
The UI has been changed in this version so if you have no hints available for the girls they are automatically removed from the bar so if you completed 0.87 100% the only girl with a hint in this version is Amy all this is in the Changelog in the OP

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
The UI has been changed in this version so if you have no hints available for the girls they are automatically removed from the bar so if you completed 0.87 100% the only girl with a hint in this version is Amy all this is in the Changelog in the OP
Oh well...thanks. Usually i read the changelog, guess it was my fault then. I wouldnt have thought he will change the Hint system again, cause as far as i remeber it was new in a recently update and i found it usefull.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
So i did the two events with Amy and Veronica in the apartment, but the acheivements for Amy says 79% even though they all appear complete, I got the grindmaster and love triangle popups.

What am I missing?
Look at your phone and see what video/pics that you're missing,if my guess is correct you're missing the 10th video with amy,you can get it very easily actually,view from the side when you have 3 some scene with Amy and Veronica.

PS:There's a walkthrough thread if you have trouble with these kind of stuffs,it's faster to get an answer in that thread rather than in General Discussion of the game like this one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so it isnt just me that saves have become limited because as of now i cant make anymore saves even after deleting a bunch of saves
I actually only trimmed the number of them in the folder because the more I have in there, the longer it takes to open the save menus. So sometimes when I go to the new version, I only move the latest one.
Yoooo when are we gonna be able to get Veronica to do chores in JUST an apron tho??
...and then naked! :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes