cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Don't worry.I'll create a patch only when the new version is available.So instead of downloading the game again , you will only need to download my update.I believe it will be around 20-30mb
How do you do this?

OFF-Topic:
I try to convert videos from Midnight Paradise (also a UNITY Game) to a Linux supported format and look into a way to get them back into the game. Any idea, how I could do it?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
How do you do this?

OFF-Topic:
I try to convert videos from Midnight Paradise (also a UNITY Game) to a Linux supported format and look into a way to get them back into the game. Any idea, how I could do it?
I can only create an update based on the changes between the two specific versions.Files in these versions must have the same extensions and same names.But you're talking about re-creating something.So i don't think it's possible.I believe only the dev can do that.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I seem to have hit a brick wall here, I'm going through Ashley's route, after finishing Mom's route, but none of the Sophia content seems to be happening, barring the first meeting in Ashley's room, which I got.

I've met Sophia at the Gym, have helped with her workout until she stopped gaining love and arousal, (15l/5a), and can meet her in the sauna, but she doesn't gain any love or arousal.

apparently I was supposed to get a handjob scene, but the game won't let me in Ashley's room, also a scene from the Ashley route (in the guide as 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons)) hasn't triggered either for some reason, so I was wondering if anyone has encountered this and what might be done to fix it.

If a fix isn't available, consider this a bug report, lol.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I seem to have hit a brick wall here, I'm going through Ashley's route, after finishing Mom's route, but none of the Sophia content seems to be happening, barring the first meeting in Ashley's room, which I got.

I've met Sophia at the Gym, have helped with her workout until she stopped gaining love and arousal, (15l/5a), and can meet her in the sauna, but she doesn't gain any love or arousal.

apparently I was supposed to get a handjob scene, but the game won't let me in Ashley's room, also a scene from the Ashley route (in the guide as 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons)) hasn't triggered either for some reason, so I was wondering if anyone has encountered this and what might be done to fix it.

If a fix isn't available, consider this a bug report, lol.
Attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
I love the authors who can update tons of new contents in great speed.
But I hate to download the games I didn't even had the chance to play again and again.
Oh, human....

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Damn you have no right releasing such amazing stuff with the aunt and then leaving us blueballed with other characters :( More aunt goddamnit

Reactions: Paprika
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes