MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Definite bug, you can do the Ashley/Sophia threesome before you take Ashley's virginity, might be an idea to either re-work the threesome based on whether you have or not, or lock it out until after the Ashley scene.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Great update today. (version 0.8.9 Extra)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is slow but developing in the right direction
Dude, SPOILER THAT SHIT! If I hadn't just gone through it, I'd be pissed at you!

That said...we sure do find out who she is pretty quickly! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I really liked this update, finally some new Angel content.

@Faerin
Just one thing though from an Italian fan, it's spelled "pizzeria", not pizzaria. Maybe it's just a typo or maybe not, anyways for the sake of correctness I wanted to clarify that.

Reactions: Faerin

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for another great update!(y) I hope we see a fucking continuation of the busty aunt's quest in the next one!:p

Reactions: Faerin

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've got everyone but the "man of the house" at 100% complete. He is not 100% complete because I have 0 of 3 "most wanted" collectables. I had 100% collectables before this update and got the one in the bar. Were 3 more added or did this update cause me to lose 3 I had previously obtained?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've got everyone but the "man of the house" at 100% complete. He is not 100% complete because I have 0 of 3 "most wanted" collectables. I had 100% collectables before this update and got the one in the bar. Were 3 more added or did this update cause me to lose 3 I had previously obtained?
Only 1 was added this update. If you have 3 missing, then either:
  1. You didn't have those 3 last time, or
  2. You did, but a bug caused you to lose them. I did not hit this bug - I was missing 1 when I started this update, and have them all now.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Eh, this game is one of my favorites but this update (to me) was pretty disappointing. We introduced yet another "new" character, another new story plot and it doesn't go further than a blowie in the end. Personally, I rather see finished plot lines that lead into further sex and/or expanded upon plot lines/scenes with existing characters, specifically the house girls. Just doesn't feel like they have enough content yet to involve all these new narratives. Idk, I appreciate and love your work but that's just my feedback. The quality of this update is once again 10/10 though, just wasn't too excited about the content of it.

Cheers.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes