cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the beach scene with Veronica, the animation does not run and does not progress, I use windows 10, I've done the procedures with the codecs and problem continues, some other solution?
Are you able to see the video in gallery app?
V.png

Is it the only video not working for you, or others don't work too?

Better check your permission for the StreamingAssets folder. Another solution would be to extract the game on your desktop.

Reactions: TheDevian
May 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I had same thought too.
@Faerin once you find out more about Angel
Lol. Agree with you.
A decent update was a bit repetitive with me having nothing else to do. New character was fun enough. I'm sure I've said before but the game now needs a 12 hour skip button.
You can choose exact time which you want, click on hourglass and select hours and minutes, no need to click 1 hour 12x or more times.
A quick question for those who have played it:

Here is wt:
You can find another one few posts above this.
Is there a 0.8.3 save file ?
First, lol, bro.:LOL:;)
I believe that save file is included in update. It was earlier for sure. But if isn't, well, here you go, dev save 100%.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Lol. Agree with you.

You can choose exact time which you want, click on hourglass and select hours and minutes, no need to click 1 hour 12x or more times.

Here is wt:

I believe that save file is included in update. It was earlier for sure. But if isn't, well, here you go, dev save 100%.
ok

Barulio

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 242262

Better check your permission for the StreamingAssets folder. Another solution would be to extract the game on your desktop.
View attachment 242262

Thanks for the tip, the permissions are ok, only then I realized that my players was crashing when I started the videos, I updated my video driver and the video started again.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Definite bug, you can do the Ashley/Sophia threesome before you take Ashley's virginity, might be an idea to either re-work the threesome based on whether you have or not, or lock it out until after the Ashley scene.
Can you pls post your .sav. Faerin would like to take a look into it for further investigation. Thanks!

crossover

Sep 24, 2018

Here is wt:

bro, it doesn't work, game doesn't accept 0.8.3, is there a 0.8.4 ?

Gege_dma

Apr 22, 2018
@Faerin
if you ask the Angel a date in a hour that is different from the correct range, you get the message that is not the correct time, but the money necessary for that date are still subtracted from your wallet.

Reactions: Faerin

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@Faerin it's possible to work non stop at the gym, is the second time I get that bug through the last 2/3 versions. At the end of the day you're just able to continue picking clients even if time should be up.

Reactions: Faerin

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Can you pls post your .sav. Faerin would like to take a look into it for further investigation. Thanks!
Sorry, I got quite a way past that event, I can still upload my save, but I doubt it's of any use now, but to reproduce the bug, get Ashley to ask you to knock on her door, then just don't go, and raise your affection with Sophia until you get the threesome text messages.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Faerin it's possible to work non stop at the gym, is the second time I get that bug through the last 2/3 versions. At the end of the day you're just able to continue picking clients even if time should be up.
Sorry, but I'm not able to reproduce your "bug"!

As you see form my image, I can't select anyone anymore!

EDIT: I was able to reproduce your bug! But it is also very hard to run into it, if MC is already at 50 gym point!

gym.png

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes