cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can post my save here or try to get it on screenshot again.
I just got it here in v0.8.9 while I was waiting for the weekend to go over for dating purpose.
I edit my previous post, because I was able to reproduce your bug! Thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: TheDevian

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
FYI, I found a bug where if you try and go on a date with Pam at an incorrect time it still takes the money from you even though it tells you it is the wrong time and doesn't start the date.

Reactions: Faerin

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Can you pls post your .sav. Faerin would like to take a look into it for further investigation. Thanks!
I tell a lie, found a save not long before it, the virginity scene is cued up and ready to go, but the threesome has happened and is unlocked in the gallery.

Reactions: cold_arctus

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
I'm dissapointed af. This Girl is Angel? It doesent make any sense. How was she able to get to his room unseen to leave the note? Guess is was a patrons vote and it doesent matter, if it makes sense, as long as there is enough money involved. by the way, there is an issue with the fullscreen, like mostly before.

Note to myself: Always wait one or two days after the new release for the bugfix release. Unbenannt-1.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm dissapointed af. This Girl is Angel? It doesent make any sense. How was she able to get to his room unseen to leave the note? Guess is was a patrons vote and it doesent matter, if it makes sense, as long as there is enough money involved. by the way, there is an issue with the fullscreen, like mostly before.

Note to myself: Always wait one or two days after the new release for the bugfix release. View attachment 242350
How she got into your room, she will explain to you during your date! Second, there is no fullscreen problem. This is a problem with your screen resolution. Select fullscreen mode from the splash screen and it should be fine (Note: the game was optimized for aspect ratio 16:9!)

Reactions: TheDevian and Cico8

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Guess is was a patrons vote and it doesent matter, if it makes sense, as long as there is enough money involved
Yeah, these damn Patrons ruin everything, who do they think they are?!
Making it possible for me to actually create this game, the bastards!

It's not like I had this in mind 1.5 years ago when I wrote the script... :rolleyes:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No this update focuses solely on Angel and her secret identity
so worth the download or wait for more content? I know some games you download update and it is maybe 1 or 2 scenes and then end so about 2-3 min content :p
so have started to wait longer between updates

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Great update again maybe short (but no matter how big the update is it will always short for us :p) but like you said an update every 2 weeks with content this quality takes a lot of time

we are truly spoiled

Reactions: TheDevian

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

Note to myself: Always wait one or two days after the new release for the bugfix release. View attachment 242350
so you like to insult others? here's one to you: that's not a bug, that's beeing you too stupid to run your own pc properly

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
hi
when I play the game, shows this error.
How can I solve this problem?
please help me
I use to have the same thing happen to me. There is a update for windows7 that fixed it I all so got 8megs of mem instead of 4. With doing that now majority of the games run here.
Hope this helps
Edit: also make sure your video card has the latest drivers

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Awesome update! Had so much fun figuring out the proper responses. Can't wait until the next update! Keep up the great work!
I love this game and have been with it largely from the beginning. It's one of my top three and has been for quite a while.

However, for the life of me, I haven't been able to figure out the proper order of questions with Pam in the Coffee Shop. With 4 variables, there are 24 different unique combinations and I've tried most of 'em, but am getting worn out by the grind. I've tried to apply logic, but it's obviously not the kind of logic to which my brain is susceptible :).

So, bottom line, I can't get past 18 hearts and selecting the "what do you do for fun" question always results in "we need to get to know each other better," irrespective of the order (tho in my messed up brain, that should be the last question). One thing I haven't tried is repeating that "what do you do for fun" question, so I don't know if that helps.

So, I'm wondering if I'm missing something obvious, which has happened before when I get frustrated . . . Any help would be dearly appreciated . . .

And, so as not to ruin game play for others, should anyone be so kind as to reply, if you could reply to me privately, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance . . .

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes