King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@TheDevian @MrStark @Faerin i see that man of the house is being played in the theaters im glad im playing the game harem master of the house seeing how that would be copyright if this game was called man of the house :censored::p:cool:

that being said i wish super woman (wonder woman) was an option for the date in the theaters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Faerin you are a stunning artist and a great stroyteller, I can understand your desire to bring in new characters but each update needs to include a little something new in the family or every other update is soley about them, after all the title is Man of The House not Man about Town

Reactions: Faerin

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
A decent update was a bit repetitive with me having nothing else to do. New character was fun enough. I'm sure I've said before but the game now needs a 12 hour skip button.

Reactions: Ghostly

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A decent update was a bit repetitive with me having nothing else to do. New character was fun enough. I'm sure I've said before but the game now needs a 12 hour skip button.
You can click on the hourglass, and advance the clock as far as you want.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Claire's receptionist is now available to meet on the beach at certain times, but when you go to talk to her she says she has nothing to say for this update. lol

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Are you going to update the scene replay to include all current sex scenes sometime in the future?
It will be updated to include the non-repeatable ones.

Eh, this game is one of my favorites but this update (to me) was pretty disappointing. We introduced yet another "new" character, another new story plot and it doesn't go further than a blowie in the end.
Actually...

As with all other characters, there is a build up, I don't want to jump straight to sex scenes, as it would make the game very boring (imo). Making content takes time, sure I'd like to have her entire story plus multiple sex scenes ready, but is it possible in 2 weeks? Not, by a long shot.

Faerin you are a stunning artist and a great stroyteller, I can understand your desire to bring in new characters but each update needs to include a little something new in the family or every other update is soley about them, after all the title is Man of The House not Man about Town
Well, in the end, it comes all down to personal preference.
The description of the game has always stated that there would be many different girls that could be pursued.
And since I release an update every 2 weeks, there's only so much I can do.
Adding more content for another girl would have made it impossible to make this update, since it took up all my time.

If I did, some people would complain about not liking that character, or about the storyline of Angel not being progressed enough, or it taking too long, or being blueballed, or her tits being too big, or too small...
Do you see the pattern here? ;)

Is it just me, or the game is slowing down HARD in updates? I mean, I still love it, but it feels like each update does a very small amount of gameplay and it takes a very long time to complete.. Maybe I'm wrong.
It's just you.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Any way to change MC name after 8.3 update?
Same as before, open save file with any text editor, and change it. You need to edit this section:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <Version>v0.8.9</Version>
  <Name>Enter name of your choosing</Name>

Reactions: TheDevian

Barulio

Jul 1, 2018
I'm stuck on the beach scene with Veronica, the animation does not run and does not progress, I use windows 10, I've done the procedures with the codecs and problem continues, some other solution?

Reactions: peter0
Aug 11, 2017
It will be updated to include the non-repeatable ones.

Actually...

As with all other characters, there is a build up, I don't want to jump straight to sex scenes, as it would make the game very boring (imo). Making content takes time, sure I'd like to have her entire story plus multiple sex scenes ready, but is it possible in 2 weeks? Not, by a long shot.

Well, in the end, it comes all down to personal preference.
The description of the game has always stated that there would be many different girls that could be pursued.
And since I release an update every 2 weeks, there's only so much I can do.
Adding more content for another girl would have made it impossible to make this update, since it took up all my time.

If I did, some people would complain about not liking that character, or about the storyline of Angel not being progressed enough, or it taking too long, or being blueballed, or her tits being too big, or too small...
Do you see the pattern here? ;)

It's just you.

Damn, Faerin with that sass though

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes