CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Awesome update! Had so much fun figuring out the proper responses. Can't wait until the next update! Keep up the great work!
I love this game and have been with it largely from the beginning. It's one of my top three and has been for quite a while.

However, for the life of me, I haven't been able to figure out the proper order of questions with Pam in the Coffee Shop. With 4 variables, there are 24 different unique combinations and I've tried most of 'em, but am getting worn out by the grind. I've tried to apply logic, but it's obviously not the kind of logic to which my brain is susceptible :).

So, bottom line, I can't get past 18 hearts and selecting the "what do you do for fun" question always results in "we need to get to know each other better," irrespective of the order (tho in my messed up brain, that should be the last question). One thing I haven't tried is repeating that "what do you do for fun" question, so I don't know if that helps.

So, I'm wondering if I'm missing something obvious, which has happened before when I get frustrated . . . Any help would be dearly appreciated . . .

And, so as not to ruin game play for others, should anyone be so kind as to reply, if you could reply to me privately, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance . . .

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I love this game and have been with it largely from the beginning. It's one of my top three and has been for quite a while.

However, for the life of me, I haven't been able to figure out the proper order of questions with Pam in the Coffee Shop. With 4 variables, there are 24 different unique combinations and I've tried most of 'em, but am getting worn out by the grind. I've tried to apply logic, but it's obviously not the kind of logic to which my brain is susceptible :).

So, bottom line, I can't get past 18 hearts and selecting the "what do you do for fun" question always results in "we need to get to know each other better," irrespective of the order (tho in my messed up brain, that should be the last question). One thing I haven't tried is repeating that "what do you do for fun" question, so I don't know if that helps.

So, I'm wondering if I'm missing something obvious, which has happened before when I get frustrated . . . Any help would be dearly appreciated . . .

And, so as not to ruin game play for others, should anyone be so kind as to reply, if you could reply to me privately, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance . . .
There's no proper order on the Coffee Shop since all you have to do is go through all 4 possible questions in any order to continue. There is the possibility that the game encountered a bug where the stat didn't increase when you made a question but the flag that confirms if you made a particular question activated breaking the game for you (it happen to another user).

You can post your save so I or someone can take a look to see if it really is a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
There's no proper order on the Coffee Shop since all you have to do is go through all 4 possible questions in any order to continue. There is the possibility that the game encountered a bug where the stat didn't increase when you made a question but the flag that confirms if you made a particular question activated breaking the game for you (it happen to another user).

You can post your save so I or someone can take a look to see if it really is a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes more sense to me than anything -- I'll post back here with a save if that doesn't fix it. Thanks for such a speedy response -- very much appreciated !!

Dec 11, 2017
i just saw this game it has millions of downloads,i want to know if there is any MAC version or ANDROID version for this game........

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i just saw this game it has millions of downloads,i want to know if there is any MAC version or ANDROID version for this game........

There is no Mac or Android version, but you can play it on Mac via Wine. Check the installation guide on what you need to do.

Reactions: TheDevian

jaba29

Feb 3, 2019
hello i need some help i am a bit stuck with ashley and with the cop girl ... at ashley it is repeat the same thing (go in her room kiss and after get out to clean.. if i invite her in my room in the morning run away ) the cop girl i play tenis with here but after i dont have any action with her to increase theyr stats

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes