Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I just completed the wine foot massage with Mom, and she disappeared from my quest log at the bottom. Am I bugged or is this working as intended?
Check her achievements. If she's at 100% then that's all the content there is for her right now.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
So is the plan to finish the two remaining options on the old poll before getting to any new content? This game does seem to update the fastest I've seen though, so that's great work :p

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can we maintain a chapter savegame gallery in the first post? I am NOT going to play everything again with the grind, extra or not.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Runey I guess I should go on record as one of the people for whom the new BJ animation did not play. In the game, the scene just froze, and in the gallery I just got a black screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks again, she was always one of my favorites, and she looks amazing in this update!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In the game, the scene just froze, and in the gallery I just got a black screen.
During testing we had a similar problem. Updating or switching to K-Lite Codec helped to solve the problem.

Does the animation work, when you start it from the StreamAsset folder?

Reactions: TheDevian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
messages that come lagging until eventually half of them do not appear, when somehow it was possible to skip/end a text conversation then the phone does not want to appear (when I click on it, other icons are lost but the phone is gone, when I click again it appears on 0.5s and hides), then when the message to Veronica is to be sent after meeting with Amy, the game stops because the phone does not appear at all and you can not do anything
Can you pls post a screenshot from it. Thanks.

Did you try to change anything in the flag system?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
During testing we had a similar problem. Updating or switching to K-Lite Codec helped to solve the problem.

Does the animation work, when you start it from the StreamAsset folder?
Yeah, the video file itself plays fine. Though I can't use a codec pack, I have to use the actual codecs for encoding. Can you tell me which one is it exactly?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So I just completed the wine foot massage with Mom, and she disappeared from my quest log at the bottom. Am I bugged or is this working as intended?
Nope, not even close.
When a character is removed from the hint bar it usually means that you have completed her storyline in this version as Claire/Mom has disappeared from yours after the wine footrub which is very early on in her storyline there are a few possibilities

Your game has been corrupted when you downloaded it
Your save is corrupted
You have come across a bug we never encountered in testing (Which is a possibilty as we dont catch them all)
You have been playing in the flag Menu and broke the game
You have been Manually altering the girls stats and broke the game

So could you please post your save so we can take a look at it thanks

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
When a character is removed from the hint bar it usually means that you have completed her storyline in this version as Claire/Mom has disappeared from yours after the wine footrub which is very early on in her storyline there are a few possibilities

Your game has been corrupted when you downloaded it
Your save is corrupted
You have come across a bug we never encountered in testing (Which is a possibilty as we dont catch them all)
You have been playing in the flag Menu and broke the game
You have been Manually altering the girls stats and broke the game

So could you please post your save so we can take a look at it thanks
Don't know if it was changed (since it happened when I played v0.8.3 and I never tried it again) but there is also the possibility that he didn't complete the event 100%. When I was doing my walkthrough I tested stopping an event midway by picking the option not to continue (I remember that I tested on Claire/Mom's massage event) and when I checked the hints it changed to the there's no more hints available message. At the time I assumed that it was intended since I was still new to the game so I ignored it.

Reactions: larry5168
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes