trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
I already answered in the walkthrough thread but I'll repeat it here for anyone that has the same problem.
The problem is that you didn't complete her massage all the way. My guess is that your mood wasn't high enough to continue and that's why you didn't complete it. Repeat the massage (give her wine before starting it) and continue doing it until you touch her breasts.
This fixed it, thanks!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

khaos17

Oct 12, 2017
hi all this may have already been answered but the 8.9 update do you have to go to park on a specific night to see angel as when i go at midnight it says i already spoke to her? what should i do? thanks in advance

never mind sorted it :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, it appears I my animator made a mistake in this animation, I'm he's fixing it right now! ;)
Thanks for letting me know!
Thank you for making such a fun game. I have always loved that character, and she looks even better in this update!
I am not complaining, I have a super high res version I can look at now because of it. :LOL:

Reactions: Faerin

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Is there a way to replay the "trying stuff on" scene? cos I was just as deep into both routes, so was figuring you had to pick one or the other or be nice to both, and the choices would be limited. turns out, looking at the guide, this seems like the only "missable" achievement, which is annoying.

Bad form if I can't replay it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Having played the latest versions (I always leave two or three to play them in one go) I must say that the game gets better and better. The dialogues are very funny as well as the interactions, especially with Emma, the Therapist and who I'm not going to name. I usually come across games that become boring to me as they go along. This isn't the case, the game is becoming more and more fun.
The tip system works perfectly, along with the achievements list, preventing from losing anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great job @Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to replay the "trying stuff on" scene? cos I was just as deep into both routes, so was figuring you had to pick one or the other or be nice to both, and the choices would be limited. turns out, looking at the guide, this seems like the only "missable" achievement, which is annoying.

What are you talking about?!

I read your post two times and still don't know where you need help.... :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018

If I am understanding your question you need to go to the mall on saturday again, you will meet the girls there.

Reactions: TheDevian

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello to you. And yes, after downloading and immediately playing, you can see this error. (below)
Screenshot_698.jpg

From what can see I know, probably Faerin change something, because it is immediately noticeable. But why, as before, I did not have this mistake now, at the very beginning, he perform. Please reply.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello to you. And yes, after downloading and immediately playing, you can see this error. (below)
View attachment 243633

From what can see I know, probably Faerin change something, because it is immediately noticeable. But why, as before, I did not have this mistake now, at the very beginning, he perform. Please reply.
Is your monitor and screen resolution set to 16:9?

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Is your monitor and screen resolution set to 16:9?
You know, now I've always been set at 1280x800 and I had no problem and now I am present. And what else I noticed is when I load save from version 0.8.7 I have Mike's name and not for example others or mine.

Being ahead of changing resolutions, I will not do more than 1440x900, because I only have the equipment and I do not have a better one.
Screenshot_699.jpg

I think that there will be an amendment to fix these errors. If it is so badly folded.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You know, now I've always been set at 1280x800 and I had no problem and now I am present. And what else I noticed is when I load save from version 0.8.7 I have Mike's name and not for example others or mine.

Being ahead of changing resolutions, I will not do more than 1440x900, because I only have the equipment and I do not have a better one.
View attachment 243643

I think that there will be an amendment to fix these errors. If it is so badly folded.
Nothing has change in the games settings function. It is the same as in all version before! I suspect that you installed an update for either Windows or your GPU.

Regarding your save issue, it is possible that our save from 0.8.7 did not save your game, because your directory, where you put the game, has no writing permission. In this case you should always extract (unpack) the game on your desktop and not somewhere else!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys why do i get this error and how should i fix it?

it happened in this version of the game
Here is your solution.

Unfortunately you have to purge your HDD; your system is infected with an malware/virus called "Windoof"....

just kidding with you... here is the solution for your problem (you are missing an important Windows 7 update)

Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

After installation, restart your computer and try playing MotH.
Did you install or delete recently some programs or applied some Windows updates?

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes