lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhh, I thought I have found all collectables in the previous releases, but now I see, that there is one missing. It's Nr. 3 of the last section "Most wanted" 1549919100451.png

Any idea, where I missed that ?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I've got that! That's Nr. 8 in Armored Forces

No, that's not, what I'm missing. I have that from the bar of v0.8.9 already (Nr. 8 in Armed Forces). The collectable I'm looking for must be part of one of the previous releases.

Check the flowers in the tennis court.
Yes, that's the right one! I've had it already, but somehow it get lost. Thanks.

BlackFantom

Mar 13, 2018
for fix this problem use update sistem or get game exe use right click in mouse propertis view compatabitility and change compatabitility mode mark Run this program in compatabitility mode for to sistem do you have npr: for windows 7 take windows 7 for win 10 take mark in windows 8 with finish all use buton Apply to acept all change and mark Run this program as an administrator and click in OK

Reactions: gartal

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
for fix this problem use update sistem or get game exe use right click in mouse propertis view compatabitility and change compatabitility mode mark Run this program in compatabitility mode for to sistem do you have npr: for windows 7 take windows 7 for win 10 take mark in windows 8 with finish all use buton Apply to acept all change and mark Run this program as an administrator and click in OK
fix which problem?

txz

Jul 17, 2017
Is this the first time we are seeing Cassie at the beach in the morning? Never noticed this before.

Oh man, I hope Cassie is part of an update soon ... got to give something to us ebony lovers! Her butt in that bikini ... wow.

Reactions: Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@BlackFantom

no, this is not how you fix this problem :D You will get this error, when you miss an important optional Windows 7 update! Install the missing update and the problem is fixed . ;)

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018

Thanks for the help but does not have that option well i guess i need to get new windows
also is it good to get windows 8 or 7 , 64bit?

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes