enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
hi people i can't get any further in the game i've been trying to find the candles for 3 days now and nothing happens and someone can help me. and yes i check the kitchen drawers several times;)

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
hi people i can't get any further in the game i've been trying to find the candles for 3 days now and nothing happens and someone can help me. and yes i check the kitchen drawers several times;)
the candles only appear once you send ashley and veronica to the concert and start prepairing the dinner

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
the candles only appear once you send ashley and veronica to the concert and start prepairing the dinner
The candles are in the notepad to be ticked off and are part of the date requirements so you get them before you prepare the dinner

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
The candles are in the notepad to be ticked off and are part of the date requirements so you get them before you prepare the dinner
actually the hint says exactly when you should get the candles and only from that moment on you're able to interact with the drawer

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
For making little steps and very small "changes" and "editing" you guys take pretty long for this "Project" and also makin 8.3Save files not work and stuff like that,- how about before creating any "new content" if you can even call it new content to fix some minor issues like savefiles. Small problems will become BigProblems remember that.

i lost the Touch of this game a while ago,- to small updates.

I really dont understand why People upload and create stuff on this Page when they do just small changes ?
If you sit on a Project,- you let everything else beside and put your Focus and Talent in that single one! to MAKE IT a good Project!

Me for example, I am working on several Editing viaDaz3D,- Enviroments - Characters - and overall Editing,- But i don't want to bring out any Game yet cause even when I am able to Animate and BuildUp scenes I want people to do that means,- ShareMyProject to make it successfull. So if any Editor, Animator, Translater whatsoever is availabel and wants to start a Project for (the beginning) no Budget and Money. Hit me up for Future Plans. I will work on StoryWriting and CreatorIdea's. A Project won't work good and successfull if you tryhard to make everything by yourself. Support on each other is needed to accomplish Greatness.

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
When a character is removed from the hint bar it usually means that you have completed her storyline in this version as Claire/Mom has disappeared from yours after the wine footrub which is very early on in her storyline there are a few possibilities

Your game has been corrupted when you downloaded it
Your save is corrupted
You have come across a bug we never encountered in testing (Which is a possibilty as we dont catch them all)
You have been playing in the flag Menu and broke the game
You have been Manually altering the girls stats and broke the game

So could you please post your save so we can take a look at it thanks
So more information, I went through her hints in the file and looked at the early part of the walkthrough, and I think that what happened is I never got the option for the Claire/Emma phone call eavesdrop. After I did the wine foot massage my 22:00 option for her went straight to peeping. I did figure out that if I put her arousal up to 5 it re-added her to the quest bar with the phone call with Emma as her next hint, but it still never appeared. If I put it to 10 then I get morning yoga and late night check in as hints, and it appears that her numbers start working correctly again. This obviously isn't ideal as I don't know what else that might break though.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah exactly right sometimes I get a bit too suspicious if you know what I mean :)
memory gets messy sometimes with me too. i thought that moment when the drawer gets interactable was after you send ash and v to the concert and you start to prepare the dinner but i could have failed that memory ^^

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
For making little steps and very small "changes" and "editing" you guys take pretty long for this "Project" and also makin 8.3Save files not work and stuff like that,- how about before creating any "new content" if you can even call it new content to fix some minor issues like savefiles. Small problems will become BigProblems remember that.

I really dont understand why People upload and create stuff on this Page when they do just small changes ?
If you sit on a Project,- you let everything else beside and put your Focus and Talent in that single one! to MAKE IT a good Project!

Me for example, I am working on several Editing viaDaz3D,- Enviroments - Characters - and overall Editing,- But i don't want to bring out any Game yet cause even when I am able to Animate and BuildUp scenes I want people to do that means,- ShareMyProject to make it successfull. So if any Editor, Animator, Translater whatsoever is availabel and wants to start a Project for (the beginning) no Budget and Money. Hit me up for Future Plans. I will work on StoryWriting and CreatorIdea's. A Project won't work good and successfull if you tryhard to make everything by yourself. Support on each other is needed to accomplish Greatness.
Sorry mate but to me this doesnt seem like creative criticism its a bit like a job advert you have come into a thread and basically told the Dev of one of the most popular games on F95 where you think hes going wrong then proceed to tell him how great you are and then say that WHEN you make a game you want a team around you and then proceed to to tout for people to help you. To be honest make your game make it as great as you think its going to be release it become more popular than Man of the House and then come back and criticise. Basically what you have done is said I can walk on water (but I may need a little help)

Oh and by the way Good Luck with your project

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018

This is from the little knowledge I have from the development of the game so if I write something wrong I apologise and hope someone with more knowledge in the matter corrects me.
First off, the game is being done by @Faerin alone. The only thing he has people helping him is by testing the game for bugs before he releases a new version.
Secondly, he's doing this as a job, not as a hobby so releasing it when the game is "done" will screw him over if his patrons don't want to pay for something without seeing any results.
Thirdly the reason the saves before 0.8.3 are incompatible is that the game was redone to fix a large number of bugs. The redone also changed event order and requirements. This resulted in a less grindy game since before you had to repeat something almost ten times to continue and you reached parts where you had to spend weeks in-game to advance one girl before you could progress with another since they were all interconnected. And since requirements changed the save files had to be made incompatible or the game would break for you. And for those that played the previous versions and don't want to start over the game comes with a 100% save of v0.8.3 (which is equal to 0.8.2 in content since no new content was added on 0.8.3).
Lastly, a new version comes out every two weeks with new content, it might be small in your opinion and I'm not telling you that you're wrong since that depends on what a person considers small or big. But if it's small and you prefer a larger amount of content just wait a month and play whatever version is out by then, not only will you get more content that way but any bugs found on the previous versions will be fixed by then.

So more information, I went through her hints in the file and looked at the early part of the walkthrough, and I think that what happened is I never got the option for the Claire/Emma phone call eavesdrop. After I did the wine foot massage my 22:00 option for her went straight to peeping. I did figure out that if I put her arousal up to 5 it re-added her to the quest bar with the phone call with Emma as her next hint, but it still never appeared. If I put it to 10 then I get morning yoga and late night check in as hints, and it appears that her numbers start working correctly again. This obviously isn't ideal as I don't know what else that might break though.
I already answered in the walkthrough thread but I'll repeat it here for anyone that has the same problem.
The problem is that you didn't complete her massage all the way. My guess is that your mood wasn't high enough to continue and that's why you didn't complete it. Repeat the massage (give her wine before starting it) and continue doing it until you touch her breasts.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Any way to cheat the stats? And why was it removed?
There is a way but if you do it will break the game, the reason it was removed was that as soon as people got access to it they maxed the stats and then complained that they couldnt get the content the game relies on certain stats to trigger certain events

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Any way to cheat the stats? And why was it removed?
Ok, because you are to lazy to use the search function here is an image of it. And to answer your question: THE STATS CHEAT BREAKS THE GAME!!

Read some post about "Ashley's hint does not show up anymore" , "Can't do this or that etc.." Those are post from people who messed around with either stats or the flag system! And those things broke their game! All of them had to start all over again!

search.png

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Besides the MC stats no (not counting save editing). It was removed because you can break the game with it. If you raise one of the girl stats too much the game will get confused on what is supposed to happen next making progression either impossible right away or it can happen later.
Believe me I tried save editing, but too stupid for it to work. ^^

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes