Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hello i need some help i am a bit stuck with ashley and with the cop girl ... at ashley it is repeat the same thing (go in her room kiss and after get out to clean.. if i invite her in my room in the morning run away ) the cop girl i play tenis with here but after i dont have any action with her to increase theyr stats
Could you attach your save, please?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i did not come v0.8.3 yet

i may b played v0.6.5....after that i did not played it...waiting for long content.
So you have two choices, start from beginning at current version OR find version 0.82 (your old saves work) and play that through so you don`t miss anything and THEN start playing at that 0.83 100% save, witch Dev provided !!!!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How am I supposed do that?
Download the K-Lite codec pack here:

You can use the basic, that's what I use.

*EDIT*

Also make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your machine.

Windows 7 uses DX11
Windows 10 uses DX12

To determine which version you have, press the Windows key and the R key to bring up a Run dialog box. Type: dxdiag and click "OK".

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
ok, something with the mega version is kicked off, I downloaded from another hosting and it's ok, but can anyone save from 0.8.7 or 0.8.8?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok, something with the mega version is kicked off, I downloaded from another hosting and it's ok, but can anyone save from 0.8.7 or 0.8.8?
ok..

Just use the provided 100% save from 0.8.3. You will catch up to the current content very fast if you max. MC stats (sleep. hunger, etc.).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello i need some help i am a bit stuck with ashley and with the cop girl ... at ashley it is repeat the same thing (go in her room kiss and after get out to clean.. if i invite her in my room in the morning run away ) the cop girl i play tenis with here but after i dont have any action with her to increase theyr stats
Don't do that! Otherwise you break the game and have to start anew!
This is exactly why I warned you to play around with the girls stats and flag system, even after I explicit told you not to do!

smug.gif

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
The phone broke?! I don't understand what you mean...
messages that come lagging until eventually half of them do not appear, when somehow it was possible to skip/end a text conversation then the phone does not want to appear (when I click on it, other icons are lost but the phone is gone, when I click again it appears on 0.5s and hides), then when the message to Veronica is to be sent after meeting with Amy, the game stops because the phone does not appear at all and you can not do anything

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I dont know but i missed Mom Pic 20 .. can any one help me ?
Image 20 for her is her laying down in bed with her robe opened exposing her chest after taking her to bed (during the foot rub scene where you have to offer her wine to drink).

Reactions: LeRescator

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
So I just completed the wine foot massage with Mom, and she disappeared from my quest log at the bottom. Am I bugged or is this working as intended?

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes