D

Deleted member 1360486

I played for 6 hours and went to bed. When I tried to continue the next day I couldn't. The Continue button was still locked and apparently my saves are gone.
Does anyone know why that is or how I can get my saves back?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I played for 6 hours and went to bed. When I tried to continue the next day I couldn't. The Continue button was still locked and apparently my saves are gone.
Does anyone know why that is or how I can get my saves back?
Look into your save folder and tell us which files are in there.

Either you never saved the game or you do not have permission to write and read in the current folder, where you put the game.

D

Deleted member 1360486

Look into your save folder and tell us which files are in there.

Either you never saved the game or you do not have permission to write and read in the current folder, where you put the game.

I don't have much knowledge about this stuff but Im trying to explain.
I didn't unpack everything at first, I just turned the rar into zip and started playing. There are no save files in the save folder there.
Now I unpacked everything ( I have like 4 Man of the House folders) and started playing a little bit and made a safe.
I can see this save files now. I guess I just have to replay ^^

Thanks anyway :) If you wouldn't mind, could you please give me a step by step rundown on what to do after I downloaded a game?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't have much knowledge about this stuff but Im trying to explain.
I didn't unpack everything at first, I just turned the rar into zip and started playing. There are no save files in the save folder there.
Now I unpacked everything ( I have like 4 Man of the House folders) and started playing a little bit and made a safe.
I can see this save files now. I guess I just have to replay ^^

Thanks anyway :) If you wouldn't mind, could you please give me a step by step rundown on what to do after I downloaded a game?
Thats the reason you didnt save anything as you where playing the game from inside the zip. Download the game unpack to your desktop go into that folder and double click the Man of the House logo and you can start playing. To save the game open the phone in game and press the down arrow that is to save the up arrow is to load. Once you have made a save game the next time you open the game just click continue and you can begin playing where you left off

Hope this helps

Larry5168

D

Deleted member 1360486

Thats the reason you didnt save anything as you where playing the game from inside the zip. Download the game unpack to your desktop go into that folder and double click the Man of the House logo and you can start playing. To save the game open the phone in game and press the down arrow that is to save the up arrow is to load. Once you have made a save game the next time you open the game just click continue and you can begin playing where you left off

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Yes thank you that helps me out :)

Reactions: larry5168

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I don't think it is a logical conclusion; I think it's a guess. Nobody else has reported an issue with the updater; Occam's Razor says it's probably an issue on your end.

Have you checked to see if her hints are turned off?

Updater didn't work for me and I ended up redownloading the whole game. Updater left me with a game that was only a black screen. Not everyone would report here we had an issue - they'd just do what I did.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Updater didn't work for me and I ended up redownloading the whole game. Updater left me with a game that was only a black screen. Not everyone would report here we had an issue - they'd just do what I did.
That's the kind of error I'd expect from an update that didn't work right, not a character's hints not show up.

Did you have any hash verification errors? I haven't looked at the updater, but the info I've seen here says the updater will check the integrity of the game before and after the update. If you didn't have any errors, the updated version didn't work, and a fresh download worked, then the updater perhaps doesn't check the integrity of all the files it needs to check.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
JeefZ said:
Son of a bitch.... Always something with this game. Can't do nothing but start a new game. Fuck if i will!!!

you must import the backup folder from the previous version into the new folder. Otherwise we have a version 0.8.4 and have to start a new game
I always downloaded to (save here) never a problem what so ever. I don't have any prob with any other game. Not even this one except haven' to replay a shitload before new content. Just very confused why this one???

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
any kind soulds willing to do a compressed/google/torrent version?
This is as compressed as Unity gets so the size isnt going to change as for a torrent link theres one between 5 and 10 pages back in this thread more or less

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes