LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Could you please upload a dedicated Mac version? There's a sizeable group of people with Macs that would like to experience the game, but are unable to do so. And while I'd like to get a Windows machine and save myself these kind of headaches, it's not possible at the moment.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
That's the kind of error I'd expect from an update that didn't work right, not a character's hints not show up.

Did you have any hash verification errors? I haven't looked at the updater, but the info I've seen here says the updater will check the integrity of the game before and after the update. If you didn't have any errors, the updated version didn't work, and a fresh download worked, then the updater perhaps doesn't check the integrity of all the files it needs to check.
Sorry, I deleted the game and the updater and just reinstalled MOTH from scratch, with my old saves. I have limited internet, so I was just trying to save myself some data using the updater. Ended up using even more data! LOL

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Could you please upload a dedicated Mac version? There's a sizeable group of people with Macs that would like to experience the game, but are unable to do so. And while I'd like to get a Windows machine and save myself these kind of headaches, it's not possible at the moment.
Because of the time between updates just for a PC version and the time it takes to just make that update trying to run two platforms at once would be impractical never mind damn near impossible for a single dev.
There is an installation guide included in the game to enable Mac users to play the game using their machines it just requires a little bit of reading and work to get it to run on a Mac and there are plenty here that will help you with that if you get stuck

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Because of the time between updates just for a PC version and the time it takes to just make that update trying to run two platforms at once would be impractical never mind damn near impossible for a single dev.
There is an installation guide included in the game to enable Mac users to play the game using their machines it just requires a little bit of reading and work to get it to run on a Mac and there are plenty here that will help you with that if you get stuck
Making a Mac verison of a Unity game is actually pretty easy. @Faerin has said that he already supports 2 versions (normal and extras), and doesn't want to have to support 4 versions (add normal and extra Mac). When MotH is done he'll look at making a Mac version. Until then, we have to use Wine.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Making a Mac verison of a Unity game is actually pretty easy. @Faerin has said that he already supports 2 versions (normal and extras), and doesn't want to have to support 4 versions (add normal and extra Mac). When MotH is done he'll look at making a Mac version. Until then, we have to use Wine.
Isnt that basically what I said besides the making a Mac version of a Unity game is easy because I honestly wouldnt have a clue

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Really love the update, but I would have loved to see renders of the MC "taking one for the team". And a few pictures in the gallery would have been nice too.
Agreed, you encounter this large woman multiple times throughout the story. Could be some great comedy in the making.

gatufohuj

Feb 12, 2019

View attachment 117546

Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-12
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.9.3 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Installation & Troubleshooting:

Change-logs:

Walkthrough Questions:
Save Request:
Troubleshooting Help:

SAVES PREVIOUS TO 0.8.3 DON'T WORK. READ THE CHANGE-LOG!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Patches: - Update Only
Extras:
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for Update Only and @RWaites forever

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
I Love this game

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I understand. It's not that I can't get wine running. It's all the bugs that come with running windows games on wine that make it impractical for me. For example, basic functions like scroll back and sometimes even the ability to save is compromised

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I understand. It's not that I can't get wine running. It's all the bugs that come with running windows games on wine that make it impractical for me. For example, basic functions like scroll back and sometimes even the ability to save is compromised
I've never seen that. Well, there is no scroll back (but there is a view of previous dialog). And I've never seen the ability to save be compromised, and I've been running this under Wine for a long time.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I've never seen that. Well, there is no scroll back (but there is a view of previous dialog). And I've never seen the ability to save be compromised, and I've been running this under Wine for a long time.
That's interesting. Maybe this game just works better on wine than the others I've tried. Good to know. Thanks! I'll try it out. Still have my fingers crossed for a dedicated version tho. Recently, "Timestamps: Unconditional Love" got its own mac version and wow I've been missing out.

Jan 14, 2019
There is no gallery on the main menu. If you play the Extra version, you have the option to unlock all "Memories" (pictures, cosplay, videos) from the cheat app on your in-game phone.

CG rips (all renders from the game) are available on page 1 (OP) as well.
Thank you very much Cold,
On another note.
I seem to be a bit stuck.
I'm proceeding with Debbie and Angel story.
I am supposed to go to the police station where "Scene starts automatically when entering the Police Station. Once it ends search the ground for a mysterious chip." requires Once Arousal = 25 AND Respect = 25.
But absolutely nothing is happening.
If i meet Angel at night in the park she will say to call her only if it's urgent.

Any idea?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes