henk13

Apr 6, 2019
My game keeps crashing everytime that i get to an animation (emma at the beach or Ashly in her room). I love the game but i can't get further because of the crashing.
Does anyone know what i can do about this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My game keeps crashing everytime that i get to an animation (emma at the beach or Ashly in her room). I love the game but i can't get further because of the crashing.
Does anyone know what i can do about this?
Try to install K-Lite Codec Pack. If it doesn't fix your problem, report back and we will take a closer look into your problem.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
The collectables are tiered so you wont get the naked version until you get the clothed version the ones you are looking for are in the Lift/Elevator get that one first then the one in the Lingerie store will appear

The function of the Unlock al memories button is that it will give you all the pics and vids of the girls even though you havent reach that stage yet, so if you have used it you now have all the pics and vids that you can acquire throughout the game
(y) Thanks

Reactions: larry5168

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Last update i played of this game i believe was the huge technical update months ago,
Due to reasons i haven't played it for months and looks like i will be having a lot of new content to enjoy this weekend :)
Everybody has gotten new scenes and events, even somebody new in the form of that Superhero...

Want to finish Peasant Quest tonight first, but after that ... Well ... You are all mine for the next couple days MotH :)

Could say that if i like it i will pledge again, but truth of the matter is that my pledge has never gone away the last months :)
And i will be probably be so in love with Veronica again after playing it again that i will just up my pledge after that...

God..Such an advantage of not playing other adult games for months....
So much new goodies:giggle:

Reactions: Faerin

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
At Emma, the nuru gel is in the bag but not in use .. just like mardt out .. to find out how to notice or when to go there. ?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes