Sixhton

May 11, 2018
sounds like you're at the step with repairing the router so it's wayy too early for the nuru-part
No other, he started asking for one evening event and then looking at something. then you should get the nuru cream ..14: 00 at the right place .. then continue the events .. but the story's story doesn't go any further.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Sthlm

Sep 23, 2018
How the h**l do I trigger the Nuru-event with Emma?
The hints say "I´ve got the Nuru-gel, let´s go meet her at the healthclub"

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How the h**l do I trigger the Nuru-event with Emma?
The hints say "I´ve got the Nuru-gel, let´s go meet her at the healthclub"
Buy the gel at the adult store and then get a massage at the healthclub at 12:00.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No other, he started asking for one evening event and then looking at something. then you should get the nuru cream ..14: 00 at the right place .. then continue the events .. but the story's story doesn't go any further.
Please post your save so I can take a look at it

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Ermmm.. Is there a requirement to get the mugger for the Traveler achievement?

I cannot seem to find one no matter how many times I reload. I run into Mr. Black Market 2 sometimes 3 times in an hour long stroll, but no thief.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I just can't get over Claire..that Ass is fantastic...and it is elastic...when I put my dick it feels so majestic....my dick ain't made of plastic...girl keep riding on my drum stick...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

I cannot seem to find one no matter how many times I reload. I run into Mr. Black Market 2 sometimes 3 times in an hour long stroll, but no thief.
It might be coincidence, but I seem to find him when I'm walking a long route at night. Like Club to Home or Healthclub to Coffe shop.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I just can't get over Claire..that Ass is fantastic...and it is elastic...when I put my dick it feels so majestic....my dick ain't made of plastic...girl keep riding on my drum stick...
Speaking of Claire, I got one last locked image of hers for the gallery. It's the one after getting a hand job and before the nightcrawler images. Am I the only one missing these?
It might be coincidence, but I seem to find him when I'm walking a long route at night. Like Club to Home or Healthclub to Coffe shop.
I saved and reloaded that several times to no avail. :(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Just keep walking around at night. You can hold down control to speed the walk up.

I'm not sure how the RNG is set up, but try walking several nights instead of save/reload.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Speaking of Claire, I got one last locked image of hers for the gallery. It's the one after getting a hand job and before the nightcrawler images. Am I the only one missing these?

I saved and reloaded that several times to no avail. :(
After getting the Handjob from Claire and you are outside her bedroom go back in thats your missing pic, as for not getting robbed lucky you but it is a completely random event sorry your just going to have to walk the streets until you get mugged

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes