TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speak for yourself. hehehe ;)

@Faerin Another grate update, thank you. The only bad thing was in Ashley's new animation, there is a bit of soap clipping with her left boob, but it's not a big deal, since you can't see it with the UI covering it. Everything else was top notch (and even that was great), what a fun bit of story! Looking forward to more activities there ...especially if we can expand the people we can talk to there (or bring as guests). Bring Amy there would be a blast too, though it could be difficult for both of them to get time off at the same time... :whistle: Not to mention the person in the introductory video. :devilish:
That and the band have me pretty excited.

Reactions: Faerin and Mormont

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
Animation does not work with codecs on the two-step card amd + intel animation does not work on amd at all
on the intelu works but I have lags because it is a poor card AMD RADEON 7600 M + INTEL HD GRAPHICK 3000
GO TO REPAIR ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Animation does not work with codecs on the two-step card amd + intel animation does not work on amd at all
on the intelu works but I have lags because it is a poor card AMD RADEON 7600 M + INTEL HD GRAPHICK 3000
GO TO REPAIR ?
Have you installed the latest drivers for your AMD card and do the drivers have Catalyst Control Center?

Reactions: TheDevian

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I cant progress on Sophia route. Its stuck on the bump into Ashley quest. Even though i can Ashley on Date now. Bug or what?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes I have Catalyst Control Center
the last amd support is radeon-software-crimson-relive-16.2.1 for this card
Ok, download the Crimson version of the drivers and uninstall the drivers with CCC and replace with the other. Restart your machine if necessary and try playing MotH. You may also have to disable your Intel card either through Device Manager or in the BIOS.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
not a bug.. what are the hints telling you to do for Ash and Sophia?
For Ash - i dont know if I'll be able to resist fucking her, next time in the shower.
And
Maybe she'll wake me uo with something more than a blowjob.

For Sophia - sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i bump into Ashley.

Thats about it.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Probably just me but I would like to see Veronica in just her maid apron more often. Also more of Ashley in the school uniform.

Reactions: Darkaura

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank's @Cybernetics for the upload and @Faerin for the update.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The link is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes