Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
3 things:
  1. This save info is in the OP. Don't forget to read that when you come back to a game you haven't played in a while!
  2. The game is WAY less grindy than it was prior to 8.3. And it's changed some, so the replay wasn't a PITA when I did it.
  3. The game comes with a full save at the end of 8.2, but I don't suggest you do that - replay the whole thing instead.
Thanks, never said replaying was a bad thing ;)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Try to leave your room through the door on Saturday or Sunday between 14:00 and 16:00.
For Ash - i dont know if I'll be able to resist fucking her, next time in the shower.
And
Maybe she'll wake me uo with something more than a blowjob.

For Sophia - sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i bump into Ashley.

Thats about it.
I literally said to do this. Are my posts just not going through? Like seriously this has happened a few times today. Ffs

And it's not weekends its week days...

GlennZ

Jan 2, 2019
i was stuck with Ashley's path...after i reach 55L-34A i can't increase anything? Somebody help me pls!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i was stuck with Ashley's path...after i reach 55L-34A i can't increase anything? Somebody help me pls!
Hover your mouse pointer over her image in the lower left of the screen. It will tell you what her hints are.

can someone tell me how to find debbie at the macarade place
If you've already read the rules, follow these steps:

Let's try to find Officer Debby.
Black mask.
Observing guests in the back room.
A shy, young girl.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ubertaz

Mar 5, 2018
I have been stuck with the Debbie hint "Maybe I should find out more about Angel first" for a long time. I have read through all of the things I could find by searching and nothing has helped me progress past that. Currently 32% with Debbie. Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong or what I can try to get past that?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have been stuck with the Debbie hint "Maybe I should find out more about Angel first" for a long time. I have read through all of the things I could find by searching and nothing has helped me progress past that. Currently 32% with Debbie. Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong or what I can try to get past that?
What does it say to do for Angel? I would start there.

Reactions: junior366 and Sycho

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
this is the only game that i encounter that resolution error. i've been playing counless games and H games. but i never once encounter that. until i try to play this game...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this is the only game that i encounter that resolution error. i've been playing counless games and H games. but i never once encounter that. until i try to play this game...
It is not a game problem, if you miss an important Windoof 7 update.;)

Windows 7 users:
Please visit this link:
Make sure you select the appropriate update for your system (x64 = 64-bit, x86 = 32-bit) after clicking the “Download” button.

Reactions: yandrei
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes