GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Short sweet update. Debbie and Veronica, what a mix. @Faerin as always doing a good job surprising the player.
Anyway, while enjoying this, I patiently await for further development into some events that started many updates ago in the bathroom...

Reactions: Faerin

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
This save is 100% completed for 0.9.4b. So if you'd like, use this one for when 0.9.5 comes out on the 11th. Or if you prefer, use it as your guide for the other saves you're playing.

EDIT

I have also included a screenshot of the icons on the phone that are currently in use along with a description of what they're for if that helps in any way.
Thanks for that save. Mine did not work after the upgrade to 0.9.5.

Reactions: Sycho

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
I had some trouble with the update of Man of the House V0.9.5 , it says file hash mismatch! please check your program version!
I would like to know what would be a solution to get a succesful update... :cry:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Chill fam.
I just came here. Usually i dont have problems like this since I'm follow the guide. This one just has me stumped and cant exactly look through all the comments.
And you clearly can't even read the ones directed right at you. I said 3 times, 4 now, its weekdays, not weekends... L2R!

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I had some trouble with the update of Man of the House V0.9.5 , it says file hash mismatch! please check your program version!
I would like to know what would be a solution to get a succesful update... :cry:
I don't really undertand why are you guys do not read the installation section( (instructions) before asking a question.Update your game to v0.9.4b first..

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes