Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have save right after 7.8? I haven't plaid in a while and my last save won't work. I tried editing a few lines to match to the file format but couldn't get it to work.
The game was completely revamped around version 8.3. You're better off starting a new game or start with the 100% save included with the game (which is at 8.3 level).

Reactions: redbone89 and Davox

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
are there already romance/sex scenes with the mc and his step sister? mannn i havent played this game in a year and a half

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Images 45 and 46(the selfies) for Pam do not open when you click on them from the gallery. Bug?
Yes its a bug

I only have the hint for Debbie....
Try working at the Pizzaria

i try picking up the newest collectible, but it doesn't give me the achievment or unlocks it in the gallery.
anyone have this issue?
Your the first person I have seen with this problem try reloading the game and try it again

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
"already"...

Umm, yeah... you're behind... :whistle:
yeah, really behind. as i said, i didnt check this game for over a year. the last thing i remembered was u only got the bj from her and that was it. holy shit it's been long

edit: or that was only a hj i think

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
yeah, really behind. as i said, i didnt check this game for over a year. the last thing i remembered was u only got the bj from her and that was it. holy shit it's been long
Well theres a hell of a lot of content you have missed just start again as a lot of the grind was taken out of it and as always Enjoy

• Love
Reactions: tuShua

cru

Jul 14, 2017
Yes its a bug

Try working at the Pizzaria

Your the first person I have seen with this problem try reloading the game and try it again
doesn't help, here's a save right before i pick it up if you want a crack at it yourself.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
doesn't help, here's a save right before i pick it up if you want a crack at it yourself.
Just used your save and picked it up no problem, could you give me a bit more info does it highlight when your mouse pointer is over it, what screen resolution and aspect ratio are you running at and what method of unpacking the game did you use Winrar or 7zip

cru

Jul 14, 2017
Just used your save and picked it up no problem, could you give me a bit more info does it highlight when your mouse pointer is over it, what screen resolution and aspect ratio are you running at and what method of unpacking the game did you use Winrar or 7zip
it does highlight and show the pic, i run the game in 1600x900 in windowed, and i used winrar.
everything is normal except that it doesn't check off that i've picked it up.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
it does highlight and show the pic, i run the game in 1600x900 in windowed, and i used winrar.
everything is normal except that it doesn't check off that i've picked it up.
I just took another look at your save and the reason you dont get the Acheivement is your missing one more collectable which is here, as you are able to access it in the Gallery so you actually do pick it up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes