larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok that was just confusing since one says "Under Development" and the other says I haven't unlocked it (which is normally a scene that is present in the game but requirements aren't met.
Are you sure its at that point in the game that you are talking about because in the version I have it shows this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tiafucker

May 19, 2019
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-24
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.6 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - - -

Patches: -
Update Only
Extras:
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever. Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
any more games like this which has multiple mini games and maps inside it

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah, I dont have a screenshot, but its that exact point, except for me the second option says you have not unlocked this option.
As I have just found out, some of the scenarios are already unlocking for future updates so it says "not unlocked" when you haven't met them, and "under development" when you have.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Faerin

Hey, just wanted to know if you have considered creating a 3d open world game for your next project? I think that a 3D version of TiTS would be a really cool game.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder for those of you who haven't voted on my next game yet, there's
For those of you that have, thanks a lot for your vote & support!
Hey Faerin,
I would like to vote, but I have no login (I'm a miser and thief;)).
For me is not the question which game you're going to make (each will be fantastic), but how much longer I can play MotH with new content.

Reactions: TheDevian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey Faerin,
I would like to vote, but I have no login (I'm a miser and thief;)).
For me is not the question which game you're going to make (each will be fantastic), but how much longer I can play MotH with new content.
This is strange?! When Faerin released the poll the first time I was able to vote without being a Patron, but now I can't vote. :unsure:
(Note: I have a dynamic IP)

Reactions: DirkP
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes