Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was actually a perfect ending for Veronica it's amazing to think where she and the MC started off from up until this point I would say it was rather poetic and IMO I think they are the better-suited couple on the game.

Reactions: Faerin and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That was actually a perfect ending for Veronica it's amazing to think where she and the MC started off from up until this point I would say it was rather poetic and IMO I think they are the better-suited couple on the game.
When she called him by his name, that was just too much. All that it entails, it was beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Faerin and Mormont

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Quick question, not just for this game but in general: is there a way to update a game without having to download the entire thing every time? So, just download the files that are actually new/updated?

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
Quick question, not just for this game but in general: is there a way to update a game without having to download the entire thing every time? So, just download the files that are actually new/updated?
İf you have previous version than you just need top download ''Update only'' links from OP.
Not many games has ''Update only'' links so, yeah you need to download every update again. But not for this one.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Does anyone know if the game is going to be "completed" at version 1.0??
Heres what Faerin wrote earlier this month so no it wont end at Version 1.0

Hey guys!

I’m very excited to present you my (personal) top 3 game concepts that I would love to start working on after MotH is further finished (about 3 months from now)!

There are quite some similarities between them and they will all be based on the MotH engine. Each of these games will have it’s own overall story (similar to MotH) with an additional gameplay element, as I really want to make a game that is not “just” a VN, but also has an “actual game” feel to it.

Please keep in mind that all of these are just short summaries of the ideas I have, they will be much more substantial than they may seem right now (but this post is long enough as it is already). Please open the spoiler to read the concepts(sorry about the length, but I want to give you a clear idea of what I'm planning).

I hope you will find something you like and look forward to your feedback!
(Multiple options can be selected)

You can vote

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for the update. Can't wait to see Claire and Emma's ending.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The link is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

Last edited:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Hello Faerin is there a chance that at the end of the game the MC can have fun with all the girls that are on the phone this would be a perfect end to the game and would it be possible that we can get a scene with Amy alone (with open hair she looks more beautiful that way than with the domina hair) I love Veronika but a little bit fun alone with Amy would be cool and more night crawling with the different girls but these are only my personal wishes so in the end its your decision :)

Last edited:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Are we talking about a head shot or just an arm or leg?
Because, you know, I could also just lower the volume a bit?

Wait...let me guess, mom walked in to ask what all the ruckus was about and you had your pants on your ankles?
Head shot it is!
you know i have headset on and my mom is dead so, and i live alone.
Maybe put a volume slider in that damn game so it can be lower for the next time we start that damn game and not blow our ears off

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Maybe put a volume slider in that damn game so it can be lower for the next time we start that damn game and not blow our ears off
Maybe the music was a bit loud to begin with but thats a hell of a lot coding for a volume control when you must have one on your headset or at least your PC and as it will be there in future updates you can set the volume as you know whats coming

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You live alone?! I would have never guessed... :rolleyes:
I just lowered the volume, as it was a bit too loud, adding a volume slider for the intro would be pretty much pointless.

Ok, I'll stop now...have a good weekend everyone! ;)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes