Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
you know i have headset on and my mom is dead so, and i live alone.
Maybe put a volume slider in that damn game so it can be lower for the next time we start that damn game and not blow our ears off
You live alone?! I would have never guessed... :rolleyes:
I just lowered the volume, as it was a bit too loud, adding a volume slider for the intro would be pretty much pointless.

Ok, I'll stop now...have a good weekend everyone! ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You live alone?! I would have never guessed... :rolleyes:
I just lowered the volume, as it was a bit too loud, adding a volume slider for the intro would be pretty much pointless.

Ok, I'll stop now...have a good weekend everyone! ;)
Thank you, I generally keep the volume on this game set to 1-3% and it's still kind of loud, and I can't set that until the game has started. Any other way to adjust the volume would affect everything else, and I need those sounds to stay were they are to help me with my tinnitus. And thanks to other disabilities, I don't move very quickly nor accurately, so trying to fumble with volume controls when I am trying not to get the cops called on me for disturbing my neighbors (these walls are pretty thin) is not easy. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Faerin and Mormont
Sep 7, 2018
So, somehow I am missing an achievement for the main character "Spy some more on Ashley & Veronica in the bathroom" but when I attempt to go into the bathroom Saturday mornings at 10am, it says "I can't see anything". Anyone have any thoughts or some helpful advice?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So, somehow I am missing an achievement for the main character "Spy some more on Ashley & Veronica in the bathroom" but when I attempt to go into the bathroom Saturday mornings at 10am, it says "I can't see anything". Anyone have any thoughts or some helpful advice?
Okay you need to talk to Veronica first and she will assist you You will find her in her bedroom usually at 11:00

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I fired up the new version, it worked. I exited the new version.

Went to the previous version, opened it, copied all of the save files. Back to the new version, pasted them into the save file.

Went to the previous version, opened it, copied the mapping file. Back to the new version, pasted it over the existing mapping file.

Everything works fine.

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Love the game's renders. But just like with the last few versions, I'll just get the CG rip. Progressing without looking at a walkthrough is too labor-intensive for my taste. But I'll make sure to play through it once the game is finished.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This has been an awesome ride, but it's really sad to see this come to an end.
I hope your next game stays in tune with what you have learned and achieved witht this one, quite a few second games of good devs turned out to be worse than the learning experience or maybe rather unnecessarily complicated and uncomfortable.

Reactions: Breestis and Faerin

Smada Raj

Jul 30, 2017
Any clue on where to find 9.7 cosplay collectible? Finding those are the only reason I look for the walkthroughs

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes