Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Each one of the girls has a different "best date". I saw a walkthrough for them a while back but I cannot remember the contents. Anyone have a spare of it lying around?

dan360

Mar 13, 2018
For some reason the 9.8 update only gives me the additional Debbie scene (changing room) but no other content. Can someone please assist? I've tried downloading someone elses completed 9.7 save and it only gave me the Debbie scene as well.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For some reason the 9.8 update only gives me the additional Debbie scene (changing room) but no other content. Can someone please assist? I've tried downloading someone elses completed 9.7 save and it only gave me the Debbie scene as well.
Send him to bed and think about your future. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Could someone please give me last update file?
If you are talking about the updater from KeinBa there is a link to it in the OP (First post of this thread) but here it is anyway
If you are looking for the complete update that is also in the OP

Man of the House Update Only [v0.9.8 Extra]

View attachment 333216

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Any idea please how to use Flag Console..??
Can anybody please help in increase the emotions manually...love etc?

The flag console is there so we can fix bugs on the go, it is not a cheat menu, pretty sure there is a warning telling you to stay out of there, ignore it if you want and you will break the game.
The only way to increase the girls stats is by playing the game if you cheat them you will break the game as well.

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, gets a bit frustrating trying to keep the 3 bars high for the events but otherwise it is a enjoyable relaxing game.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes