GroGro

Aug 15, 2017
In order to access mom's room and the laptop, you need to let her check on you in the morning -while asleep, naked-. it triggers a scene and then, you can enter her room by waiting at 20pm in front of her door.
At least, it worked for me.

Reactions: blubbobson

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
HELP GUYS
I cannot find how to reward or make Veronica work without panties. Always I have to punish her by spanking or ordering her to take off panties. Everyday the same thing :pensive:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
HELP GUYS
I cannot find how to reward or make Veronica work without panties. Always I have to punish her by spanking or ordering her to take off panties. Everyday the same thing :pensive:
Working without panties at club Neon or doing the chores?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I just added a poll to my patreon page and since you all have given me so much usefull input and ideas, I decided to make it public!

So if you would like to, let me know what you want to see in the next version!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I just added a poll to my patreon page and since you all have given me so much usefull input and ideas, I decided to make it public!

Something els:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

Patreon, here I come!

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017

My ideas or advice for this new or future update.

A 69 with Ashley when sleeping with MC, Veronica oral sex or a trio with Amy and MC, Sophia mmmm I do not know because it is timid a kiss and I mess with the MC and Ashley. And with the mother and a sex full jajajajaja.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Faerin

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

done and done
Screenshot (6348).png

oh, and i would like to massage mom longer and "deeper", slowly, no need to rush mom, let me appreciate your wonderful curves

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and Faerin

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
hello guys, I just started the game. and I can't able to understand walkthrough any tip.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017

The hell?!?! There's really only one obvious choice here you know. ANUUUUMMMAAZZZIONNNSSS :happyblush

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes