Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hello friends!

Brazilians and other countries in the world!

I'm doing a poll about the translation of the game into Brazilian Portuguese!

If you can help me by voting, it will be important!

Thank you very much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá amigos!

Brasileiros e de outros países do mundo!

Estou fazendo uma enquete a respeito da tradução do jogo para o Português do Brasil!

Se puderem me ajudar votando, será importante!

Muito obrigado!

Reactions: a1fox3 and Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@FRIENDS: This is the thread made by friendly players, @Faerin was able to make the game from friends to new friends, everyone help, is really good to make me proud to be part of a game like this, among great Friends. @Faerin and All My new Brothers, Thanks a Lot, I'm here, always.;);):cool:

Althalus1967

Jun 16, 2017
this part explains how you get called by veronica and then you start giving her chores
after making her do all three chores you give her the maid outfit , she then tells you you lost the leverage
After losing the leverage you go to the health club and stay by the counter , go to the health club at like 14h and skip an hour , then another hour
eventually veronica will come and you'll eavesdrop then find out the club is called neon and then you go on your phone and google club neon then you can confront her and get new leverage on her
This Part is already done.
The Leverage Achievment is complete, but it is the 2. Achiement in the list I cant find the start for

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
just to confirm i did not miss anything. in the morning BJ from little sis, fingering older sis, seeing mom masturbate. is that it? no dick sticking in yet? sorry for spoiler. i do not know how to put spoiler alert.
yup.
When you click "reply", a taskbar pops up, click on "+", now a pop-up menu appears, click "Spoiler" and insert your message or pic or whatever between

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: between pics 3 and 4 you have to click on "Upload file" if you want to insert pictures, gifs or links

Last edited:

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
yup.
When you click "reply", a taskbar pops up, click on "+", now a pop-up menu appears, click "Spoiler" and insert your message or pic or whatever between

EDIT: between pics 3 and 4 you have to click on "Upload file" if you want to insert pictures, gifs or links

T

troop00

how to get mom's masturbating scene ? i already read her diary but i can't get masturbating scene..

Edit: Nevermind I managed to get her masturbating scene

Last edited by a moderator:
T

troop00

Hey there anyone know if there is a bug that i'm not abel to buy the maid outfit for vic i did everyting and there was a text saying that it would be nice to buy that outfit at lingerie stor but if i go there there is no maid outfit i could buy ? her sub is at 30 ? anything i could do to fix that ?

Did i messed it up if i already went to the fitness and bought an membership card ?
you need to get her score above 40 or 30. i can't remember exactly

blubbobson

May 3, 2017
I thought there might be a key somewhere. In the walkthrough guide tells me to go to mothers bedroom, but its locked.
Thanks anyways :D

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Three questions:
- How to make Veronica work without panties
- How to reward her?
- How can I spy the mother when she's masturbating?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes