Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
I've heard the mom/aunt conversation, felt her tits, both love and attraction are at 40 but still the door remains locked, what else am I missing? :( Wish this game gave hints

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin i'm hoping alot of content in v0.6.0.Let's hope you don't slack off againx'Dx'Dx'D. @a1fox3 and @StarWarrior when did you both got so close? and whoever wants to use man of the house signature atleast mention @Krull (or say thank you to him) name in your signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
how do you get the arousal up?
Have you already unlocked the arousal stat?

Then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is your problem, max everything.

If you have to cheat only cheat money then play the game as it should be played.
By maxing everything you lose out on 90% of the content in this game.
Maxing the mood is also safe, although it takes out the fun.

Mon_Deeperz

Oct 2, 2017
What? The changelog is not only posted in OP but also included in the download files. You have an achievement overview in game. Are you looking for something specific?
My bad I should have clarified that I had not downloaded the file yet. Wanted to see if the update was worth playing or should I wait for a more significant update

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
That is your problem, max everything.

If you have to cheat only cheat money then play the game as it should be played.
By maxing everything you lose out on 90% of the content in this game.
IIRC the reason the cheat system no longer gives special points is precisely so that you wouldn't lose out on those big scenes. In much the same vein, the maid dress was a bug and is supposed to have been fixed now.

Cheating is still likely to get you into new bugs, but it's supposed to be usable.

Reactions: Faerin

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I've heard the mom/aunt conversation, felt her tits, both love and attraction are at 40 but still the door remains locked, what else am I missing? :( Wish this game gave hints
I suspect you need the 4th star for mom, and perhaps even the achievement for that star.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
My bad I should have clarified that I had not downloaded the file yet. Wanted to see if the update was worth playing or should I wait for a more significant update
Then take a look at the changelog in OP. Asking if the update is worth playing is highly subjective in my opinion. There wasn't a ton of new content but I still wouldn't want to miss it. I liked every bit.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes